+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Killier replay

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Secondary prediction, if we go through, a massive happy clapper hand jive over McInnes on here as if the last wee while never happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There’s not been many on.

I never go MIA after a good result
    Everyone is quite rightly allowed to have a different take on things.

Woodman

Logan O'Connor McKenna Considine

Shinnie McLean

McGinn Stewart GMS

Rooney

Christie can start on the bench, has been sh1te since the St Mirren cup game. McGinn better get his finger out of his butt too, been equally p1sh lately.

Everyone keeps telling me what a great, clever player Stewart is. Lets see it then, no 10 role for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Everyone keeps telling me what a great, clever player Stewart is. Lets see it then, no 10 role for him.
    The thing I like about Stewart is that he gets the ball under control straight away and lifts his head to see what is going on around him and nearly always plays the correct pass to keep the forward momentum, he was beginning to look the part before the Ibrox performance where no-one came away with any pass-marks.

In/Oot ~ Oot

Furryboots ~ Away end

Pre ~ Driving down

Post ~ Bed

Prediction ~ 1-3 (McGinn, Considine, McGinn)

@ mondo, parking isn't too much of a problem....anywhere after the stream on McLelland Dr or side streets

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Everyone is quite rightly allowed to have a different take on things.
    Absolutely, that’s the lifeblood of this forum. It’s the fact that people won’t accept that if their take on things differs from mine, they’re probably wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post

@ mondo, parking isn't too much of a problem....anywhere after the stream on McLelland Dr or side streets
    Cheers GR

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s the fact that people won’t accept that if their take on things differs from mine, they’re probably wrong.

Give them time I'm sure they will get it eventually.

Biggest game of the season, brilliant chance to get in to a winnable semi final. DM can simply not f*ck this one up

Woodman
    Logan McKenna Arnason Shinnie
    Ball McLean
    Stewart Christie McGinn
    May
    For sure McInnes canna **** this up and as long as considine has a hole in his arse he will always be first choice left back under the wanna be hun manager....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    For sure McInnes canna **** this up and as long as considine has a hole in his arse he will always be first choice left back under the wanna be hun manager....
    Probably. In fact he almost admitted as much in the P&J the other day. He was saying how under rated Consi is and that the fact he is available means he can shunt Shinnie back to midfield to add some bite.

Surely though Ball can play there allowing Shinnie to be played at LB?

DM if you do indeed read this forum then give me a quick text with your team news a good 5 or 6 hours before kick off so I can decide if it will be worth driving down or not.

Would like to see -

Woodman

Logan Arnason McKenna Considine

McGinn Shinnie McLean Mackay-Steven

May Rooney

From what we have available and I am in no way a Considine or Woodman fan, this is our best side.

Christie can come on for one of the front two later, he'd probably be better doing that and give them something different to think about if it isn't going our way.

Probably. In fact he almost admitted as much in the P&J the other day. He was saying how under rated Consi is and that the fact he is available means he can shunt Shinnie back to midfield to add some bite.

Surely though Ball can play there allowing Shinnie to be played at LB?

DM if you do indeed read this forum then give me a quick text with your team news a good 5 or 6 hours before kick off so I can decide if it will be worth driving down or not.
    4 good times txt Mondo
    07*********

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast