+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They will all be charged as being art and part. Well I assume they will.

What do you do with them then? The courts will be able to deal with this easily. It'll be no burden to them.

In my opinion it goes beyond bad taste.
    Usually it backfires on them after it goes viral. I would imagine they could lose their jobs (if they have any) and I'd hope most of their friends would think twice before hanging around with them. A good kicking wouldn't go amiss either. Save a lot of time and money.

Who knows some of them might get lawyered up and dodge the conviction which would just make a mockery of the whole thing.

Hate crime

What a pathetic girly term for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Tenuously continuing the perverse Mr A theme, the bad news for saturated fat freaks is that Aitken's Bakery closes for good on 23 November. A minor domestic breakfast malfunction means that I've already devoured two of the satty, fatty, lardy delights, and the wifie in the shop (believe me, the rules are better unobserved on this occasion) told me. Five staff left, one leaves the morn.

Other roll/buttery providers are available. Thain's come close, but the only true rival to Aitken's wis the mannie that owned the corner shop at the corner of Prospect Terrace in the 70s and 80s, who made his ain in a wee bakery at the back of his emporium.

Get your supplies into the freezer whilst you have the chance.

Another institution perishes. Ach.
    Ill pass on buying anything from there

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Awesome. The greatest animals on earth

Hopefully there are plenty more that havent been seen

Two charities i donate to. Wildcat conservation and i always put food in the Cats Protection bin at Tesco. Two worthy causes
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 06-11-2018 at 11:49 AM.

So 5 people have been arrested for burning a cardboard model of a tower, but nobody has been arrested for the real tower burning down. Shouldn't it be the other way around? It just proves how f@cking stupid the polis have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So 5 people have been arrested for burning a cardboard model of a tower, but nobody has been arrested for the real tower burning down. Shouldn't it be the other way around? It just proves how f@cking stupid the polis have become.
    That doesn’t make the decision to arrest those wallopers a wrong one.

I'm on the fence. On the one hand, they are sick f*ckers and are the sort of people I detest, but on the other hand, it shouldn't be a crime to be distasteful.

I think we have all done things, said things, joked about things that are inappropriate, distasteful and are deemed social faux pas, but they aren't necessarily criminal. The trouble now is that technology means these things are becoming more public, even when done in the privacy of their own home and as a country, we are jumping on the offensive bandwagon. I'm not saying these boys aren't c*unts and don't deserve a decent hiding, because they clearly do, but they aren't criminals based on this act.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That doesn’t make the decision to arrest those wallopers a wrong one.
    Have you never made a bad taste joke or said something offensive? If you have, maybe you should have been arrested.

What if you have a Hate Dream, should you report yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Have you never made a bad taste joke or said something offensive? If you have, maybe you should have been arrested.
    There’s a clear difference here. It should be easy to spot

Page 31 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast