+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Prince has just Tweeted...

The Prince has just Tweeted...

“Thanks a thousand congratulations to all the lovers of this rare club with its achievements and lovers and players”

In Arabic mind. You’d have thought he’d wrote it in English if he’s waving us goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    “Thanks a thousand congratulations to all the lovers of this rare club with its achievements and lovers and players”

In Arabic mind. You’d have thought he’d wrote it in English if he’s waving us goodbye.
    have we just made the play-offs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    have we just made the play-offs?
    Or has he just had a pay-off?

That needs translating and not just to English.

What is he saying????????????

I honestly read it the other way Gray. Getting the fans on side before he announces his takeover?

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I honestly read it the other way Gray. Getting the fans on side before he announces his takeover?
    I think the key thing here Silent is that he Tweeted it in Arabic. Dint stop mi sharing it tho

I think the key thing here Silent is that he Tweeted it in Arabic. Dint stop mi sharing it tho
    Perhaps the Prince is the Saudi version of Mystic Meg? Chuffin hell Gray tharra r8 brainbox,tha can understand Arabic is there no end to thi talents mi owd pal? UTCB

I've just handed it off to my interpreter for translation...

Name:  Princes interpretter.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  9.2 KB