+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another bloody month of this rubbish...

Another bloody month of this rubbish...

Even Daily Distress readers are near to meltdown...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...904ce828&ei=18

I'll get my half-penneth in now and then bugger off on holiday until it's all over. Moan all we want but we are all still expected to get down on one knee, cream our kecks because a German speaking German with a gin swilling, fag smoking adulterous bitch of a wife are getting all dressed up and swanning around London in carriages wearing crowns for their big day.

Not on my watch they are not.

Strange how you seem to delight in reading these things when you are not the least bit interested.
    I don't read it, I don't listen to or watch any of it because it is all just speculation ----it may never happen!

In the course of the next month we could be involved in WWIII, or we may be fighting the cause for Palestinians in Israel, there could be a worldwide drought because of Climate Change, we could have a new Pandemic to cause worry and panic amongst the multitudes, we could be taken over by AI telling us all what we should or should not do etc., etc. ad nauseam -------------OR --------------

We could just get on with our lives and not worry about anything. We don't even have to worry about the next Burnley fixture because we have the delights of the PL, VAR et al to look forward to. LIfe is so simple really.

BT, I trust that you will keep us all informed about Royal events during the next month, you are a far better source than Nicholas Witchell et al.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Even Daily Distress readers are near to meltdown...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...904ce828&ei=18

I'll get my half-penneth in now and then bugger off on holiday until it's all over. Moan all we want but we are all still expected to get down on one knee, cream our kecks because a German speaking German with a gin swilling, fag smoking adulterous bitch of a wife are getting all dressed up and swanning around London in carriages wearing crowns for their big day.

Not on my watch they are not.
    It will be brilliant BT and beamed all across the world for all those non interested observers such as yourself.

A spectacle - and history in the making

From my perspective I’m on holiday when it’s on but I’ll tune in because it’s sure to be amazing, can’t understand why you want rid of the royals when they bring so much to our great country.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Strange how you seem to delight in reading these things when you are not the least bit interested.
    I don't read it, I don't listen to or watch any of it because it is all just speculation ----it may never happen!

In the course of the next month we could be involved in WWIII, or we may be fighting the cause for Palestinians in Israel, there could be a worldwide drought because of Climate Change, we could have a new Pandemic to cause worry and panic amongst the multitudes, we could be taken over by AI telling us all what we should or should not do etc., etc. ad nauseam -------------OR --------------

We could just get on with our lives and not worry about anything. We don't even have to worry about the next Burnley fixture because we have the delights of the PL, VAR et al to look forward to. LIfe is so simple really.

BT, I trust that you will keep us all informed about Royal events during the next month, you are a far better source than Nicholas Witchell et al.
    I'm interested Supersub6 because I want to be shut of the whole rotten edifice.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    It will be brilliant BT and beamed all across the world for all those non interested observers such as yourself.

A spectacle - and history in the making

From my perspective I’m on holiday when it’s on but I’ll tune in because it’s sure to be amazing, can’t understand why you want rid of the royals when they bring so much to our great country.
    FFS!

It's a shame our Royal Correspondent won't be able to report personally on the big day, some might say it's a dereliction of duty, but not me. I am though a bit short of Bunting mon ami, if you're not using yours could I borrow some for our Street Party ? I could also use any spare Union Jacks you might have. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm interested Supersub6 because I want to be shut of the whole rotten edifice.
    Then just close your mind to it, just as I do about all our politicians, and you will be shut of the whole thing. So simple really, as is life.
    Be happy and make others feel the same way.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)