+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonard deal done(almost)

It’s been postponed till tomorrow because every single member of the Stir and Radio Sheffield’s staff (including the char ladies) are currently otherwise engaged fawning around Lucky and Chancer at the Sty.

It’s important that they make the right impression to the new manager and leave him in no doubt where their loyalties lie.

Gonna be same slimy questions and same slimy answers.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It’s been postponed till tomorrow because every single member of the Stir and Radio Sheffield’s staff (including the char ladies) are currently otherwise engaged fawning around Lucky and Chancer at the Sty.

It’s important that they make the right impression to the new manager and leave him in no doubt where their loyalties lie.
    I've seen a rumour Lee Evans is a havin his medical,you heard owt Gray? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

Just had a listen to the conference. Uninspiring to say the least. Still, he might pull a rabbit out the hat

One thing that struck me about their club tho whilst I was listening, is that despite all this sh!te with losing the stripes, ticket pricing, kit pricing and the big white Elephant that is the membership club, SWFC is slowly but surely losing it's identity

When you add all the above together with a Thai owner, a CEO from Belguim and now a foreign Manager, one really wonders where as a football club they are really heading?

tap tap tap

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Take it that refers to how long it took the TB to think up the sh!ttiest excuse yet seen on BM,see post 57.

Over a day to think up something that even Dr McNulty would find embarrassing & laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I've seen a rumour Lee Evans is a havin his medical,you heard owt Gray? UTCB
    I’ve heard the same Rod, I think we might announce a double signing.

I assume Evans will be the player to push Duffy and Samire will be on his bike. zUTB.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Just had a listen to the conference. Uninspiring to say the least. Still, he might pull a rabbit out the hat

One thing that struck me about their club tho whilst I was listening, is that despite all this sh!te with losing the stripes, ticket pricing, kit pricing and the big white Elephant that is the membership club, SWFC is slowly but surely losing it's identity

When you add all the above together with a Thai owner, a CEO from Belguim and now a foreign Manager, one really wonders where as a football club they are really heading?
    Soulless mate, and yet they lap it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Take it that refers to how long it took the TB to think up the sh!ttiest excuse yet seen on BM,see post 57.

Over a day to think up something that even Dr McNulty would find embarrassing & laughable.
    Oh dear,you really have got it in for me haven't ya Basil? I think the embarrassin thing is you bein so mardy on a forum for BLADES(TRUE ones or stayaways) but hey i say again,each to their own. UTCB

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast