+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Lee is in the house

Quote Originally Posted by asbin View Post
    Some people on here talk absolute BS !!! We have new owners with plenty of cash behind them. Would you rather see us hanging on with our fingernails to avoid going out of business. If you can’t support your local team then I suggest you buzz off to the massive of Sheffield. BTW I’ve been supporting the Reds for over 50 years.
    Al still be supporting my local team asbin as I have done for longer than thee. You have your opinion. I have mine, but the difference is I will respect your opinion rather than calling it b0ll0cks/bull sh1t.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-12-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Don't talk bs mate it's a fact. May have plenty of money but they won't throw it down sh-te hole. They will want results and straight away from there investment..

Nobody knows , we’ll just have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Don't talk bs mate it's a fact. May have plenty of money but they won't throw it down sh-te hole. They will want results and straight away from there investment..
    Ditto Post 11

Well, people wanted a larger board. There's now more bodies than you can shake a ****ty stick at.
    Though I very much doubt he'll read this board full of us unhinged cranks. I would like to thank mr cryne for his contribution to my club.

Gudjon Thordarrson?

I'm an unhinged crank yanking his plank

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    Well, people wanted a larger board. There's now more bodies than you can shake a ****ty stick at.
    Though I very much doubt he'll read this board full of us unhinged cranks. I would like to thank mr cryne for his contribution to my club.
    I'll second that Gwynn. Thank you Patrick Cryne. It is only when the history of our club is updated in twenty years time and we have some perspective will his efforts be fully appreciated.

Would be nice to see hecky with a bit more money to play with instead of scratching about in the lower leagues much get frustrating at times!!!

I want to see what Hecky can do now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast