+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baki gone

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just posted what i saw yesdi on the News Now pages(Star) Marvin,but i bow to your greater knowledge on the subject mi owd pal.Agnes(post7)Have a big like pal.UTCB

More fool you believing what's in the Star Rod. Not known for fact checking these days.

He's only tweeted this week that he's left us to go to fenner and thanked all and sundry while he was at it which suggests to me he was still with us until this week

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    He's only tweeted this week that he's left us to go to fenner and thanked all and sundry while he was at it which suggests to me he was still with us until this week
    He says he left as a champion director. Which he was in August 2017. When he left.

He doesn't say he's left us for Fernerbache. He says he's there because of his experience with us.

Nice bloke btw.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Waiting for the first transfer of any kind in the Championship, and the inevitable whining about us being left behind and picking up scraps...
    Goes without saying....When Stoke sign Benik Afobe for £12million and we don't then i will be outraged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12