+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Film You Ever Saw At The Cinema

'The Bells of St Trinians' with George Cole, on a Sunday school outing. Thought it was going to be a religious film and was pleasantly surprised when it was a comedy. Thought that it was brilliant.

The late 1950s film Old Yeller about a dog. All 4 of us plus our auntie who took us cried through most of the film. Still the most moving film I have ever seen. Put me off going to the cinema for life!

I think the next one was Emmanuelle but unlike Mick I thought it was brilliant. Hardly been since.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    'The Bells of St Trinians' with George Cole, on a Sunday school outing. Thought it was going to be a religious film and was pleasantly surprised when it was a comedy. Thought that it was brilliant.

Bet you loved that film - wink wink😭😭

Return of the Jedi for me

My Dad took me to see Jungle Book, and still my favourite animation to date.

The Song of Bernadette and Carry on Constable

Tommy The Toreador at The Tower Carters Green. Spent many a happy Saturday morning there at the ABC Minors.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    My Dad took me to see Jungle Book, and still my favourite animation to date.
    In truth that was my first film with my dad in 1965 BB.

What a coincidence.

What I can't believe is that it was over 50 years ago that 'Jungle Book' was released. Where have all the years gone?

Actually....now that I think about it after reading some of the posts...I do remember our local summer project showing the wizard of oz as a matinee one Saturday afternoon....long before snow white and the 7 dwarfs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)