+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which team will turn up tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I am hoping that playing our B~team with poor tactics means that we have saved our A~game for Port Vale......we will definitely need it!!

14 hours to go.....bring it on....COYP
    could be 3 loses on a bounce come next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    I was thinking the same. Today's game will be tough and could well result in our first home league loss. Then with Brentford and Lincoln away, we could be looking at four defeats on the trot. We are still yet to have a really bad run of form, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it starts now. Hope I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I was thinking the same. Today's game will be tough and could well result in our first home league loss. Then with Brentford and Lincoln away, we could be looking at four defeats on the trot. We are still yet to have a really bad run of form, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it starts now. Hope I'm wrong!
    I’ve been expecting this for a while now, yet it hasn’t really happened, and I’m starting to think that just maybe it won’t, not to any drastic effect anyway.

We have played poorly several times this season yet still managed to get a result, this is what has probably separated us from teams like Swindon for example who have won just one game less than Notts but have not been able to salvage a point in games when losing.

Brentford aside the next two league games will really go a long way to confirming our credentials for the rest of the season. Mind you, like most I will still expect the worst, right up until the last game of the season no doubt

Come on guys. Let's stop predicting runs of losses. Just because it's happened before does no mean it will now. We haven't played poorly game after game all season, injuries aside, why is that suddenly going to happen now?

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Come on guys. Let's stop predicting runs of losses. Just because it's happened before does no mean it will now. We haven't played poorly game after game all season, injuries aside, why is that suddenly going to happen now?

COYP
    Well said sir!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Spot on, so many people micro analyzing, it was going to happen sooner or later, and to be fair it happened to a very makeshift team because of injuries, square pegs in round holes. We are in an amazing position, the table says we are in a promotion position, draw a line under it, forget it, get down the lane tomorrow, get behind the team and be the 12th man, and start looking at the positives!
    WOT he says ^^^^^ is Spot On.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Or it could be 3 wins out of 4,you do realise that we sit 2nd in the table & have every chance of promotion this season? Very early contender for the most negative post of the year so I will top it with...could be 20 odd loses on the bounce come May 5th.. Happy New Year..

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Or it could be 3 wins out of 4,you do realise that we sit 2nd in the table & have every chance of promotion this season? Very early contender for the most negative post of the year so I will top it with...could be 20 odd loses on the bounce come May 5th.. Happy New Year..
    I hope not.....we still need 3 points to avoid relegation.....4 points to be on the safe side

Port Vale

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Port Vale
    ?

EDIT: Doh! Just realised

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast