+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Derby County in danger of having the worst season in six years.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    What was that advice you gave me the other day Swale...'you're wasting your time'?
    Well I was talking about changing opinions rather than pointing out the bleeding obvious! But it would seem so, but one hopes that sense would be seen.

"Not sure why you are reacting in such a prattish manner" You what! You what! You What! You having a laugh blud! Your the one whose starting the prattish manner and spicing things up again, so why don't you shove your words, straight up your candy ass and keep those remarks to yourself alright!

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    "Not sure why you are reacting in such a prattish manner" You what! You what! You What! You having a laugh blud! Your the one whose starting the prattish manner and spicing things up again, so why don't you shove your words, straight up your candy ass and keep those remarks to yourself alright!
    So you consider this post of yours to be a sensible well reasoned answer and your refusal to accept complete articles from a newspaper is a clear breach of copyright as acting other than a prattish manner?

"Oh! My lord i'm wearing someone's hat they made, I'm breaching copyright infringement that means I can no longer wear hats.

You could probably say that about underwear, t-shirts, trousers, shorts, coats etc. and you still would call it breaking copyright lol!

Might walk outside naked because otherwise I would be in breach of copyright infringement, but then again I would be in breach of public indecency and would be in a no, no situation, so literally I wouldn't be gaining anything."

Why don't you grow up, accept advice and post sensibly?

Purchasing clothes that has someone else's art work print on it is still using their royalties for your own gain, so I think we are all breach of copyright so you can shove that one up your candy ass and we can all not, wear clothes for the foreseeable future otherwise we will breach the copyright act and stay in doors and lock ourselves away, because then if we go outside naked we will of breached another law of public indecency.

Post sensibly, you can talk you prat.

I've posted sensible stuff on here and then people post unsensible stuff on here which leads to posting sarcastic comments and then it all turns into complete and utter chaos, so why don't you stop talking out of your own arse and cut the crap alright!

Take rA's advice Swale and ignore the ****!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Purchasing clothes that has someone else's art work print on it is still using their royalties for your own gain, so I think we are all breach of copyright so you can shove that one up your candy ass and we can all not, wear clothes for the foreseeable future otherwise we will breach the copyright act and stay in doors and lock ourselves away, because then if we go outside naked we will of breached another law of public indecency.
    What on earth are you talking about? For a start copyright not about art on clothes, and your answer makes no sense - we are not all in breach of copyright by wearing clothes with someone elses art on it, unless the person hasn't consented to their art being on those clothes! If you purchase the clothes then as long its from a legitimate source the person who designed them or the art on them gets their royalties! Or is that too simple for you to understand?

Why do you think posting multiple times and in an immature and insulting manner supports your argument? it doesn't and anyway, you have been warned by a MOD NOT to post material in breach of copyright, which you have done, so all this *******s about wearing clothes is your usual irrelevant response to being told that your wrong!

I guess your immature and that being behind a keyboard makes you post this tripe, but really can you not see what a fool it makes you look?

Anyway on your head be it, no doubt you will respond with another childish and completely wrong post, as is your usual manner, unfortunately the only person on here who will think your right is you, though maybe you might prove me wrong, accept that you should not post other peoples material on here and move on, but I'm not holding my breath!

I should and indeed will after my last post, but one has to try and help those less fortunate than oneself!

I was making an sarcastic example.... but I guess you don't know what one is,so there is no bothering explaining to you what one is because it will only lead to more drivel responses, so let's leave it at that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)