+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: f a cup

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    roll on saturday night ...

from what i understand f a cup quarter final replays were scrapped .
    so could be a long night on tele..
    You are correct, all the way to extra-time and penalties if needed. I hope it's settled in normal time, especially with the 7.55pm kick-off.

Thought this was a good read and worth a share...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8823046.html

A nice build up video to enjoy!

rite team this wolves side. ..into the semi final draw we go...
    keep this lucky cup thread going..😎

Great scenes at the end!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

Great scenes at the end!
    Brilliant... Wembley, Wembley here we come!

Just saw highlights of the Swansea-Man City game. Man City were incredibly lucky. Bad penalty call led to an Aguero penalty, which he clanged off the post. Was fortunate that it hit the back of the Swansea keeper and go in the net. Third goal was absolutely offsides. I don’t understand why there is VAR for some matches and not others. Seems complacently unfair. At least Pep recognizes that in a post match interview.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Just saw highlights of the Swansea-Man City game. Man City were incredibly lucky. Bad penalty call led to an Aguero penalty, which he clanged off the post. Was fortunate that it hit the back of the Swansea keeper and go in the net. Third goal was absolutely offsides. I don’t understand why there is VAR for some matches and not others. Seems complacently unfair. At least Pep recognizes that in a post match interview.
    For some reason VAR is in use during the FA Cup, but only at Premier League grounds, meaning decisions can't be reviewed.The funny thing is Swansea's stadium is equipped to use VAR having recently been in the premier league.

The date for the Semi Final is either 6th or 7th April at Wembley. The problem is we have Manchester United at home on Tuesday 2nd April unless I have my fixtures wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    The date for the Semi Final is either 6th or 7th April at Wembley. The problem is we have Manchester United at home on Tuesday 2nd April unless I have my fixtures wrong.
    You are correct Abbo with the scheduling for the Man.Utd league game on April 2nd. It's also live on sky sports.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)