+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sc unthorpe Penalty

Cavare like all of us not perfect - but he must average 7/10 most games

He was he second best man on the field at Rochdale. Penalty was right in front of me
    Clumsy, at worst. Poor game for 70 minutes he had. He will play more good ones than bad.
    All the lot weren’t at the best.
    Jacob Brown to start for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    He was he second best man on the field at Rochdale. Penalty was right in front of me
    Clumsy, at worst. Poor game for 70 minutes he had. He will play more good ones than bad.
    All the lot weren’t at the best.
    Jacob Brown to start for me
    Jacob cud turn art to be a CRACKER , GNGB XX

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Jacob cud turn art to be a CRACKER , GNGB XX
    Finally someone who can put a decent cross in

Nailed on penalty fo me. Their left winger wo giving Carvery an arseoylin first heyf and he broke clear of him again with Carvery struggling to catch him. Carvery still seems to ev this little demon in him that triggers a rash tackle. The wo no need forrim to bring him darn. It looked like from my angle he wo heading for byline to cross it rather than bearing darn on goal abart to shooit
    No protests from Carvery or rest of players which is usually a sign the ref gorrit reyt.
    Ref wo dishing art so many yella cards early fo nowt a thought sumdi wo gooin to go.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Finally someone who can put a decent cross in
    The key to our revival second half was when we started crossfield balls to the wings, amd stopped the little tippy tappy close work. Thiam was getting nowhere and struggling to beat his man as the balls coming to him were too late and he was closed down quickly amd easily. When we spread it about better the space appeared for Brown down the Right and he had time to run and cross accurately .
    Some cracking crosses. Moore getting plenty of attention marking wise yesterday so it’s important we get another player in the box early as well.
    Disappointed we didn’t win, but It’s still unbeatemn

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nailed on penalty fo me. Their left winger wo giving Carvery an arseoylin first heyf and he broke clear of him again with Carvery struggling to catch him. Carvery still seems to ev this little demon in him that triggers a rash tackle. The wo no need forrim to bring him darn. It looked like from my angle he wo heading for byline to cross it rather than bearing darn on goal abart to shooit
    No protests from Carvery or rest of players which is usually a sign the ref gorrit reyt.
    Ref wo dishing art so many yella cards early fo nowt a thought sumdi wo gooin to go.

Looking at the video
    Toby actually overtook Pinnock to catch their forward
    Pinnock should've done better imo

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Looking at the video
    Toby actually overtook Pinnock to catch their forward
    Pinnock should've done better imo
    I wonder if you will afford me the opportunity to offer an opinion which in many respects concurs with your own ?

Tha reyt. Evvin seen it ageean on tele what you state did indeed occur. This is the advantage you armchair viewers ev ovva me. I was recalling what i thought I saw at the match from behind the goal.

Thank you for the opportunity to give my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I wonder if you will afford me the opportunity to offer an opinion which in many respects concurs with your own ?

Tha reyt. Evvin seen it ageean on tele what you state did indeed occur. This is the advantage you armchair viewers ev ovva me. I was recalling what i thought I saw at the match from behind the goal.

Thank you for the opportunity to give my opinion.

You are very welcome
    Years ago my old boss decided to appoint me as his chief *** adviser would you believe
    saying to me when "I want your fu*kin' opinion I'll ask for it"
    wa reight chuffed at the time

We must all be *** advisors on here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast