Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
Intolerant bigot.

Just need tae mention the OO on here and the gargoyles throw themselves in to a frenzy of hate.

The gentlemen of the OO don't do any harm, they're law abiding citizens who follow their faith in a respectable civilised manner, they like to celebrate the battle of the Boyne as tradition demands, one day a year for the gargoyles to stay in the hoose and ignore, but they prefer to watch and be offended, phukin trumpets!

Sadly the yahoos preferred way of complaint is to burn down the halls and attack the parades, hardly surprising though when their football club in perfectly comfortable carrying out mock executions of Orangemen and defacing war memorials, the wacky world of the yahoo.
I couldn't actually care less about effigies of sectarian bigots. I have already made my views clear on the orange order and their supporters. They are sectarian anti-Catholic bigots and the sooner they are gone from this world the better. It isn't a case of offence, simply reason. In an ideal world, we would be able to purge such vermin from society. Their presence is an affront to decency.