+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Question Time

Animal's assessment after watching last night was just how badly politicians across the divide have let the people of this town down .

Very poor performance from Rebecca Long - Bailey I thought , considering she represents Salford which has similar problems to this town , you still get the impression they don't actually get it .

Remaining in the single market Rebecca and accepting migration won't wash in towns like ours , it is what it is .

I'm a Labour man and recently joined Momentum but while the party are gathering support amongst remainers and young people they are taking a huge risk if they abandon the traditional vote in towns like ours .

The Tories will tick the immigration box but let's face facts and look at history , are they really the true representative of the people of this town ? , do I need to answer that .

It seems to me this town will be fecked over either way , the amount of homelessness I see in the town centre has risen alarmingly , low skilled work and poor wages and far too many reliant on benefits .

It's very difficult right now to see how the town can improve it's prosperity and economy when the decision makers either don't care or don't get it .

We are heading towards mini USA , very little welfare support , no NHS and huge inequality , everyman for himself .

I wouldn't want to be 18 years old today for a gold pig .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 15-12-2017 at 11:34 AM.

It is completely beyond my comprehension why you would trust, believe and therefor back ANY politician other than the other side are ****. Unfortunately if you favour either party then the other side are actually ****.

The mp for Salford, seen her a few times, wont answer a question but loves to go on and on about statistics, she's a real lady of numbers, reels em off quite well, eh who cares if its at all relevant to the question asked as long as she gets to reel off those numbers. Its probably why she is so irritating. They were all a bit rubbish last night weren't they? Anyone spot the 2 plants?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    The mp for Salford, seen her a few times, wont answer a question but loves to go on and on about statistics, she's a real lady of numbers, reels em off quite well, eh who cares if its at all relevant to the question asked as long as she gets to reel off those numbers. Its probably why she is so irritating. They were all a bit rubbish last night weren't they? Anyone spot the 2 plants?
    Yeh , both ends of the panels table bankend .

Long - Bailey was poor last night , she's generally better than that , perhaps she thought she was on friendly territory here and got caught off guard , which tells you how out of touch some of them are .

More to be worried about right now than some split ass getting her tyts out and feeding her sprog , wtf was that all about ?

No need for them remarks about women in your last post , we all have had Mothers, some have had wives who have given birth to our children , to speak about them like you have i find totally disrespectful, however I agree with you regarding the payment for breastfeeding feeding subject , it was totally unnessary and out of context with the programme in general , probably a distraction to take the heat out of a possible slanging match ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    No need for them remarks about women in your last post , we all have had Mothers, some have had wives who have given birth to our children , to speak about them like you have i find totally disrespectful, however I agree with you regarding the payment for breastfeeding feeding subject , it was totally unnessary and out of context with the programme in general , probably a distraction to take the heat out of a possible slanging match ?
    I don't need a lecture from the likes of thee so keep thi snout out of what I write and we will get on just fine .

Alreight !!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    More to be worried about right now than some split ass getting her tyts out and feeding her sprog , wtf was that all about ?
    It was a topical question/discussion based on an item in this weeks news, one that has a political dimension, i.e. appropriate use of NHS funds. Therefore relevant, albeit I'll concede that it's not as high profile as Brexit.

Not sure why you had to use "split ass" when "woman" would have done. Out of order, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    It was a topical question/discussion based on an item in this weeks news, one that has a political dimension, i.e. appropriate use of NHS funds. Therefore relevant, albeit I'll concede that it's not as high profile as Brexit.

Not sure why you had to use "split ass" when "woman" would have done. Out of order, mate.
    Not meant to offend anyone , just lads talk on a footie forum , nothing more and nothing less .

It's the kind of remark I grew up with and as far as I'm concerned it's not offensive .

I'm a product of my time and with respect I won't apologise for it .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't need a lecture from the likes of thee so keep thi snout out of what I write and we will get on just fine .

Alreight !!
    The likes of me ? I'm not lecturing either , we won't get on fine so thee don't forget troubled one , you seem to have a problem with Women ? Yet you praise your partner no end ? I take offence at what and how you refer to Women , if that's how you were brought up and think it's OK to speak about them you really have a BIG PROBLEM , some readers on this Forum are Women and I'm sure they don't like your insults , you should be ashamed of
    your poor behaviour , absolutely appalling .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    The likes of me ? I'm not lecturing either , we won't get on fine so thee don't forget troubled one , you seem to have a problem with Women ? Yet you praise your partner no end ? I take offence at what and how you refer to Women , if that's how you were brought up and think it's OK to speak about them you really have a BIG PROBLEM , some readers on this Forum are Women and I'm sure they don't like your insults , you should be ashamed of
    your poor behaviour , absolutely appalling .

Go and get thi sen fuqed off ya muppet .

Tha no angel thi sen wi inappropriate , teking pyss on Leeds board abart them two lads that got murdered in Istanbul .

So dunt thee be lecturing me sunshine because tha faultiest fecker on here by a long stretch .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast