+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Assure me then , if you can ? I always thought us in Barnsley talked straight ?
    Lol
    Aye aye , steady old lad , dunt thee bi flexing at thy age .

Thas all on coping wi zippys fanny these days ni mind owt else .

Just the response i expected, all mouth and hot air ,
    Zippy is another you appear not to like !!
    Last edited by Romared; 15-12-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just the response i expected, all mouth and hot air ,
    Zippy is another you appear not to like !!
    I niver like to disappoint my fans .

Int it time thar war going to bed , its gone 10pm , not got **** channel on as tha .

Easy tiger dancing in that ballroom , dunt let your Gurt catch thi .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yeh the thing is , there's a 4 page thread titled " Friday Fanny " filled with semi nude photos of women on this board right now .

So how come you haven't commented on that ?

Couldn't that also be classed as degrading women if we are going all PC on here ? , not my pot of char as I prefer the real thing but each to their own .

Even the ever hypocritical Roma's joined in the fun .

I'd be interested to hear what your opinion is or is this selective PC .
    The Friday Fanny thread should have been removed by the mods. I'm still surprised that it wasn't.
    The reason I didn't comment on it was that I didn't want to encourage the original poster, who I didn't recognise anyway and for all I knew was just a WUM. Why that thread is still running is a mystery to me.
    I'll happily pop over there and complain, if you think it'll do any good,but I doubt it. It's the highest viewed thread on the board.

The content itself is harmless enough,its the thread title.One for the boys would have been better in my opinion.

I commented on it, it was inappropriate. No bugga backed me. You lot said nowt,
    Look back..... some commented on the Friday Fun thread too.
    Mods seem to let owt go now. In fact ...... Is there actually a mod here on this board?.
    We Have to delete the word *****tone..... but not a picture of a bulging snatch.....

Roma takes offence at some stuff, yet challenges Animal for the same.....

Standards have slipped, and not into the crevice that Ponte spends his weekend in!!,
    Last edited by Jules88; 16-12-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    the friday fanny thread should have been removed by the mods. I'm still surprised that it wasn't.
    The reason i didn't comment on it was that i didn't want to encourage the original poster, who i didn't recognise anyway and for all i knew was just a wum. Why that thread is still running is a mystery to me.
    I'll happily pop over there and complain, if you think it'll do any good,but i doubt it. It's the highest viewed thread on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Mods seem to let owt go now. In fact ...... Is there actually a mod here on this board?.
    You rang ?

What's the policy regarding inappropriate content?
    Does it apply to the the thread "Friday Fanny" or not? (which at the very least, should have had an O/T label on it).
    Or is mod action determined by whether the board users complain about it?

I suspect I may have answered my own question there, ESR. Genuine query though, I'm not having a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    What's the policy regarding inappropriate content?
    Does it apply to the the thread "Friday Fanny" or not? (which at the very least, should have had an O/T label on it).
    Or is mod action determined by whether the board users complain about it?

I suspect I may have answered my own question there, ESR. Genuine query though, I'm not having a pop.
    No idea mate , I’ll have a look when I get back . Just on way to London

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast