+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey Yarm !!

Hey Yarm !!

6-25 Yarmouth a horse called The Throstles good chance at 7/1 e/w.

I quite fancied it until I realised that it was trained by Darren Moore and ridden by Jake Livermore carrying 2 stone overweight!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I quite fancied it until I realised that it was trained by Darren Moore and ridden by Jake Livermore carrying 2 stone overweight!

Let’s just hope he’s not one of the two at the back😭😭😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    6-25 Yarmouth a horse called The Throstles good chance at 7/1 e/w.

Could be a good ew call GLM.

Only 4th run this year and although up 3lb to 73 same level as his season debut which was pretty decent until he tired on ground I don’t think he will have liked. AW mark a lot higher. No surprise to see him win a worse race last time out but battled well and proven on GF and at this distance. My only concern, and not one to put me off, is he has drifted this morning.

That said just taken the 10/1 on offer ew so will be on with you later tonight. Good luck and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Could be a good ew call GLM.

Only 4th run this year and although up 3lb to 73 same level as his season debut which was pretty decent until he tired on ground I don’t think he will have liked. AW mark a lot higher. No surprise to see him win a worse race last time out but battled well and proven on GF and at this distance. My only concern, and not one to put me off, is he has drifted this morning.

That said just taken the 10/1 on offer ew so will be on with you later tonight. Good luck and thanks.
    He probably drifted after they saw my post earlier on! At least he might be a bit of value now.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Funny Tip .
    It must be a donkey then !!!

Market got it right. Never in it but hey ho.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)