+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ict v Fun

Ict v Fun

What we wanting here? I'd say a draw but didn't realise how embarrassing the fun are vs ict in the league (Fun wins 2 draws 12 ict wins 10) , they never won a league match away to caley

So potential huge shock on the cards if caley don't pick up on recent form, plucky wee dundee may pull of an epic

Draw..........means both drop two points .......although the head’s looking for ICT to pump them ��

12 point lead over the D.

Pleasing.

Dundee fc...... You'll always be ****e 😂

Think the best result came through as 9-10-12 has a fine ring to it.

But we cannot afford to forget we still need to keep focused on what we have to do!

Funny how i felt we were ****e after QoTS debacle. Never in my wildest dreams did i think wed be 12 ahead of Dundee after that. As Chick says we need to keep battling for every point. Shankland being out is a pain but we cant rush him back as so much football Dec/Jan anyway.

Cash out now for a Scottish cup win!
    🤔🤔🤔

I genuinely panicked when I saw the score, but no need, just checked, they won 4-3 on corners.

I must admit its a head scratcher,its a well known FACT that all those connected with Dens Park are experts on football,club finance(A+ on DUFC) and Lawrence Shankland.When the majority decision up the road is that they have the best squad of players in our league i sit up and take notice.
    It is therefore nothing short of astonishing that the list below has been compiled by a fan of a lesser club.

1. The best squad in the league have a goal difference of minus 1 after 14 games in the Championship.

2. The best squad in the league have picked up exactly half of the 42 points available after 14 games.

3. The best squad in the league have been comprehensively routed in both derbies.

4. The best three strikers in the league have scored fewer goals than Lawrence Shankland.

5. The one man team down the road have 5 (FIVE) different goal scorers in both derbies and none of them are called Shankland,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I must admit its a head scratcher,its a well known FACT that all those connected with Dens Park are experts on football,club finance(A+ on DUFC) and Lawrence Shankland.When the majority decision up the road is that they have the best squad of players in our league i sit up and take notice.
    It is therefore nothing short of astonishing that the list below has been compiled by a fan of a lesser club.

1. The best squad in the league have a goal difference of minus 1 after 14 games in the Championship.

2. The best squad in the league have picked up exactly half of the 42 points available after 14 games.

3. The best squad in the league have been comprehensively routed in both derbies.

4. The best three strikers in the league have scored fewer goals than Lawrence Shankland.

5. The one man team down the road have 5 (FIVE) different goal scorers in both derbies and none of them are called Shankland,FACT
    😂 been a long time since I have enjoyed so Many Saturdays in row, and it’s even carrying over to Saturdays that we aren’t playing. Funster the gift that keeps on giving.
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 24-11-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)