+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doonhamers vs. Pars

Doonhamers vs. Pars

Slightly later this week:

Ref....Steven Reid

Asst Ref 1...Ralph Gordon

Asst Ref 2...Ryan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Slightly later this week:

Ref....Steven Reid

Asst Ref 1...Ralph Gordon

Asst Ref 2...Ryan Lee

Thank God,now I can go to Palmerston safe in the knowledge that I know who is in charge.Wasn't going to bother until now,so I thank you Albertz, for eventually persuading me to attend.

Aye it’ll be interesting to see how Ian’s son is doing as a ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Thank God,now I can go to Palmerston safe in the knowledge that I know who is in charge.Wasn't going to bother until now,so I thank you Albertz, for eventually persuading me to attend.
    Mr Naysmith appealing in the local press for Queens fans to pack out Palmy versus the Pars saying '' we need the biggest crowd of the season '' A very tall order during Easter weekend with quite a few fans on holiday but the Retro Day might attract some floaters along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Mr Naysmith appealing in the local press for Queens fans to pack out Palmy versus the Pars saying '' we need the biggest crowd of the season '' A very tall order during Easter weekend with quite a few fans on holiday but the Retro Day might attract some floaters along.
    It would be easier if the powers that be lowered the admission prices like Falkirk have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    I aim to please

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Aye it’ll be interesting to see how Ian’s son is doing as a ref.
    Whoever he is?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Whoever he is?
    No idea what Les is on about but the referee is certainly not the son of Ian Reid our goalscoring striker of the 1970s !

yep our board and our manager do a fair bit of pleaing to the fans to come out and support the club ,and i like the fact thay are trying and doing this but and the big but ,what incentive are thay giving for these pleas to the dumfries public ,we will get a few extras as its crucial cuptie like games something on the line ,but our club need to back these pleas up with a slash of prices to wet the pallets .

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    No idea what Les is on about but the referee is certainly not the son of Ian Reid our goalscoring striker of the 1970s !
    That's what I thought

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)