+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Most comments are based on information spoon fed via the media.

The truth is out there if you look.

But reiterate the half truth and lies enough (following EU instructions) and even the most sensible individual is swayed - it's brainwashing. The Germans invented propaganda and the nazis paid US marketing experts initially. The same Germany has mastered the art and controlling our media to keep us in Europe. JC has played a straight bat and not baled out the tories. He politics are astute if seen without the media misleading the public. The debate is not JC is actually saying.....it's about how the media are reporting what JC is saying.

Separate the truth from the hype and you're going to see the light.

It's a big ask to see the truth as the best propaganda machine in world history is controlling every aspect of this whole subject. DYOR.
    True, true.

Incredible some of the ignorance regarding Corbyn, on here and in general.

The fact is that he has withstood an insipid, abhorrent and ultimately untruthful campaign from the written, tv and digital media since his election as leader of the Labour party.
    The fact is that he's consistently been the lowest expenses claimant in parliament, his voting record, for folk interested in social issues is second to none.
    He is the leader of the Labour party with the only progressive policy's among all party's, he's toed the party line on Brexit just about perfectly, let's face it, trying to hold everyone together is nigh on impossible, he's held the gov't to account throughout his tenure.
    The country is on its knees, poverty the only growth industry, the Labour party hasn't been in power for 9 years, but it's all Corbyn's fault...

Give your heads a wobble, the scum in charge right now are raping this country blind, with the full support of a media with vested interest, it's shocking and tragic in equal measure and all of you are responsible for the blinkered willingness to believe owt they tell you, whether that's 350M a week for the NHS, or that Corbyn is an anti Semite, unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Incredible some of the ignorance regarding Corbyn, on here and in general.

The fact is that he has withstood an insipid, abhorrent and ultimately untruthful campaign from the written, tv and digital media since his election as leader of the Labour party.
    The fact is that he's consistently been the lowest expenses claimant in parliament, his voting record, for folk interested in social issues is second to none.
    He is the leader of the Labour party with the only progressive policy's among all party's, he's toed the party line on Brexit just about perfectly, let's face it, trying to hold everyone together is nigh on impossible, he's held the gov't to account throughout his tenure.
    The country is on its knees, poverty the only growth industry, the Labour party hasn't been in power for 9 years, but it's all Corbyn's fault...

Give your heads a wobble, the scum in charge right now are raping this country blind, with the full support of a media with vested interest, it's shocking and tragic in equal measure and all of you are responsible for the blinkered willingness to believe owt they tell you, whether that's 350M a week for the NHS, or that Corbyn is an anti Semite, unreal.
    Also true, true... The only thing I would add is that the anti-semitism issue has not been dealt with well and my Jewish in laws (who are long standing Labour voters and by no means pro-Israel, are very angry with the lack of visible action on this issue from the top. However, in fairness to Corbyn, this is also horribly manipulated by the press. I'd stick with him but would love an energetic, younger person with the same values but without so much historical baggage that can be used so easily against him to step forward in the near future.

The problem with Corbyn right now is the change that has come over him. When he first went for the leadership of the party he gave a straight answer to questions posed to him and he did not care how people took that reply but now he will do anything he can to dance round giving a direct answer to almost any question on the EU debate.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I agree animal. But if you're in the Labour Party, you can't just focus on these areas as the majority of the support is spread around the country and much of it in non industrial working class territory. We have to look at the facts, and the facts are that the vast majority of Labour supporters around the country who are defecting over Brexit are defecting to pro-Remain parties.
    That's all well and good raging but isolating the brexit heartlands won't get Corbyn in to number 10 .

These heartlands have never had any MP's other than Labour , shyttin on your own doorstep comes with huge consequences around these parts .

The vote around here has suddenly become very competitive when it was and should be a given .

I know we disagree on figures but to me Corbyn may gather one extra vote outside of these heartlands but he risks losing five around here .

I just don't see a Labour government without this area and the like solidly on board .

Once we are sold down the river it will be incredibly difficult to get us back .

These brexit heartlands pay the Labour Party bills , it's not wise to bite the hand that feeds .

You will see from some of the replies in this thread that some will support Corbyn no matter how poor his performance is.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    The problem with Corbyn right now is the change that has come over him. When he first went for the leadership of the party he gave a straight answer to questions posed to him and he did not care how people took that reply but now he will do anything he can to dance round giving a direct answer to almost any question on the EU debate.
    That's frankly bull.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's all well and good raging but isolating the brexit heartlands won't get Corbyn in to number 10 .

These heartlands have never had any MP's other than Labour , shyttin on your own doorstep comes with huge consequences around these parts .

The vote around here has suddenly become very competitive when it was and should be a given .

I know we disagree on figures but to me Corbyn may gather one extra vote outside of these heartlands but he risks losing five around here .

I just don't see a Labour government without this area and the like solidly on board .

Once we are sold down the river it will be incredibly difficult to get us back .

These brexit heartlands pay the Labour Party bills , it's not wise to bite the hand that feeds .
    Animal, continuing with the brexit folly will get us nowhere as a country, I don't mean stop brexit, I mean don't treat it as a one hit vote winner/loser and try to concentrate on what really matters, and that's making sure the health service is fit for purpose, the schools, welfare state and social care also, stop the wealth being leeched from the country by the already rich.
    If the policy's of the Labour party don't give you hope then I don't know what would.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    That's frankly bull.
    Is it really?

Where does Corbyn stand on the EU debate then?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You will see from some of the replies in this thread that some will support Corbyn no matter how poor his performance is.
    voting a Labour local councill back in after the little girls getting raped scandal saids it all.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast