+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ex-Dons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seeing how Norwich are now aware of just how useless McLean is, I dread the thought of him back at Pittodrie in January.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Seeing how Norwich are now aware of just how useless McLean is, I dread the thought of him back at Pittodrie in January.
    I'd take him back no problem - still in his prime, and exactly what we're missing and needing in the centre of midfield. I don't think there's much chance of it though - but I do imagine there'll be a fair bit of activity in January - hopefully offloading a heap of players like Gleeson, Forrester, May for a start.

Did he not pick up an injury and is on the verge of coming back?
    I can only assume you have a deep down crush on the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Did he not pick up an injury and is on the verge of coming back?
    I can only assume you have a deep down crush on the boy.
    No, he's just s'hite

I'd crush his f'uckin Hun face for him.

I would agree I would take him back its the one thing that we are missing! But he has just had an Op so will be out for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I would agree I would take him back its the one thing that we are missing! But he has just had an Op so will be out for a while!
    Hes crocked you say?

He will fit right in

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hes crocked you say?

He will fit right in
    Nae sure Pac, As that is only one box ticked and its the wrong single box.
    As his signing trend is for two boxes ticked strategy player needs to both crocked + sh1te (Mclean is nae sh1te)
    For the single ticking box strategy player just needs to be sh!te, however it is considered to be a Brucey bonus if he is also crocked.

Sad but true

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nae sure Pac, As that is only one box ticked and its the wrong single box.
    As his signing trend is for two boxes ticked strategy player needs to both crocked + sh1te (Mclean is nae sh1te)
    For the single ticking box strategy player just needs to be sh!te, however it is considered to be a Brucey bonus if he is also crocked.

Sad but true

SF
    Or for the clean sweep, bully's special prize for the family holiday to Benidorm and the mini metro ......cricked, **** and on loan!