+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Postmen in shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Crocs are hideous......the design of the devil himself.

Just when you thought fashion couldn’t get anymore hideous done t w a t invented crocs !!
    With my odd size feet and no big toe, no laces to tie and they are so comfortable. My wife hates them.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    my post woman wears shorts all the time.shes got fat ,stumpy hairy tattooed legs as well.funny that

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    With my odd size feet and no big toe, no laces to tie and they are so comfortable. My wife hates them.
    I’ll let you off Lloyd.....you have a medical exemption 😆

Anyone else wearing them needs to be kept away from young children 😉

In Stourbridge there’s one old guy who wears very short shorts whatever the weather.

Someone started a FB page for him 😆

Search FB for “Stourbridge shorts man” if you’ve got a gap in your sad lives.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Good place, haven't been for ages, will have to go again. Next time you are there try Black and White farm. It was a house that offered to shelter him before he went to Moseley instead. We stopped there for tea when the kids were growing up, the cafe is the old milking parlour, and the bloke beghind the counter gave us a free tour of the house, upstairs,downstairs and all the out buildings.
    There is a good car park and lots of farm animals for the kids, Ducks, Geese, Chickens, Turkey's, Sheep, Pigs and Goats. Also a good wooded walk, i think you can walk to Moseley from there but don't take my word for it.
    Boscobel is another good place while you are in the area.
    Ist time we have been there, took my niece and her 2 young children had a lovely afternoon. When they suggested wasn't that keen.
    I'll give the farm ago next time ,thanks for surgeston, excuse my spelling having a bad day with it.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    my post woman wears shorts all the time.shes got fat ,stumpy hairy tattooed legs as well.funny that

Our post girl wears shorts too and looks like Debbie Harry in her younger days😂

Are you off to Boro and if so - which drinking hole near the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Our post girl wears shorts too and looks like Debbie Harry in her younger days😂

Are you off to Boro and if so - which drinking hole near the ground?
    F u c k the match AL........I’d rather come around to your place and watch the post girl 😝

F u c k the match AL........I’d rather come around to your place and watch the post girl 😝

Nothing beats working from home receiving a special delivery!😭

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Nothing beats working from home receiving a special delivery!😭
    Yes quite 😆

I’ll let you off Lloyd.....you have a medical exemption ��

Anyone else wearing them needs to be kept away from young children ��
    Thanks Mick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)