+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Radar

Football Radar

I'm not trying to stir the pot here, but it's extremely worrying that the brothers have made many staff redundant. A couple of people have said the brothers aren't what they seem, and 'When the truth comes out Notts are in big trouble' apparently they have been trying to force their staff to accept a wage cut for months...

What sort of trouble?
    What is the truth about them?
    Wage cuts and redundancies have been common across the country be it temporarily during the pandemic or permanent for the past few years. Are they overstaffed? Is the company in financial trouble?

Let's name these "couple of people" , have you got some quotes?

Kyle if you are indeed extremely worried I think we need a lot more detail for others to join in with the extreme levels of worry.

Definitely need some more meat on the bones on this one, redundancies are common in most companies but saying they aren’t what they seem definitely needs to be backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    I'm not trying to stir the pot here, but it's extremely worrying that the brothers have made many staff redundant. A couple of people have said the brothers aren't what they seem, and 'When the truth comes out Notts are in big trouble' apparently they have been trying to force their staff to accept a wage cut for months...
    Which staff have been made redundant, and at which company? In the tech world, there are redundancies all over the place at the moment, so even if that was true at FR, it wouldn't be at all unusual.

In what way aren't they what they seem?

Who are the couple of people?

What 'truth' is there to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    What sort of trouble?
    Wage cuts and redundancies have been common across the country be it temporarily during the pandemic or permanent for the past few years. Are they overstaffed? Is the company in financial trouble?

Kyle if you are indeed extremely worried I think we need a lot more detail for others to join in with the extreme levels of worry.
    Exactly what sort of trouble. Honestly this started with with a couple of people on Twitter. A man called Josh Hobbs who is claiming he was a recruitment analyst at Notts last season has been made redundant but hasn't said why. I did a bit of digging into the company and only 51% of people claim it's a good company. As for 'overstaffed' looking at the recent reviews from June/July this year, people are saying they're understaffed and departments are being neglected. Go and check the company reviews for yourself Laddo it doesn't make good reading.

I have heard rumours that they belong to a Satanic Cult

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    What sort of trouble?

Agreed. Not dismissing anything you say Kyle, but we need more detail. Been looking for employee reviews @ FR but can only find some from 2018 which is not at all useful.

Good job they're not the primary funder then.

Thanks Kyle.

Personally I need a lot more than bad reviews, unless it's somewhere I'm looking to stay, eat or drink at.

I'm going look into Josh Hobbs to see whether it is simply a commons disgruntled employee or former employee speaking out or whether there is a lot substance behind it reading something (financial) that could possibly impact Notts County FC.

Will report back if I find anything....

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed. Not dismissing anything you say Kyle, but we need more detail. Been looking for employee reviews @ FR but can only find some from 2018 which is not at all useful.
    https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/...s-E1105038.htm

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast