+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Coco hearing next week

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    I am in the camp that Kiko needs dropping, however would playing Meslier solve this problem?,

We have seen him only once in a game there was no pressure, nothing was expected of us,

His distribution was very good, he hardly had anything else to do,

Kikos's distribution is also very good 99% of the time and agreed he has cost us points ( we can also say our on field players have done that by not scoring) but he has also made some fine saves that have kept us in games,

If the young kid comes in and makes a mistake then what,

Catch 22 is all i am saying,

And as i keep saying we are playing very well without winning, maybe after Tuesdays brilliant performance where we made a very good side look average at best, maybe this is the turning point.
    How on earth can anyone be as bad as the clown playing now on the big pounds? At least if the kid makes a mistake so be it young and learning this clown is supposed to be elite having played for real and one game for Spain. Peacock was young and nothing special but I felt so much safer this is gone beyond a joke and to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing the last of MB and his clowns contrary to what most others may think.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    How on earth can anyone be as bad as the clown playing now on the big pounds? At least if the kid makes a mistake so be it young and learning this clown is supposed to be elite having played for real and one game for Spain. Peacock was young and nothing special but I felt so much safer this is gone beyond a joke and to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing the last of MB and his clowns contrary to what most others may think.
    If the kid makes a mistake at this stage of the season it will destroy him, or should i say some would destroy him, fickle fans and that.

If the kid makes a mistake at this stage of the season it will destroy him, or should i say some would destroy him, fickle fans and that.
    Maybe but he should have been playing much earlier so it wouldn't have to be that way.

Yeah..best we keep Kiko in and keep the happy clappers..er..'happy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yeah..best we keep Kiko in and keep the happy clappers..er..'happy'.
    Never had you down as jumping on others opinions, but with you being bessie mates with WTF these days why am i surprised.

Never had you down as jumping on others opinions, but with you being bessie mates with WTF these days why am i surprised.
    After your recent 'real fans' comment pete you should be grateful that I am even taking the time to be sarcastic with you

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    After your recent 'real fans' comment pete you should be grateful that I am even taking the time to be sarcastic with you
    You and others took the real fans out of context, tthats your perogative.do i care wehter you have the time to or not, i dont think so.

My point was/is, i spend a fortune watching our team and yet i dont slag the team/players off, when i see it on here from people who dont go it boils my piss big time, like that or not. I have been with the team wether we win or lose, im not going to sit here and listen to half hearted comments when we win, because when we lose mst of you are unbearable.

You and others took the real fans out of context, tthats your perogative.do i care wehter you have the time to or not, i dont think so.

My point was/is, i spend a fortune watching our team and yet i dont slag the team/players off, when i see it on here from people who dont go it boils my piss big time, like that or not. I have been with the team wether we win or lose, im not going to sit here and listen to half hearted comments when we win, because when we lose mst of you are unbearable.
    I suspect you're going to have your pi55 boiled a lot, whether we get promoted or not, because like it or not there are about a hundred fans who cant get to ER or away games for one reason or another, for every ONE who can't, and be assured they wont all agree with you.

Pete,

you should actually hope there are a million fans a game that can't make it to ER.

the money to go to the next level is merchandising and TV. It's not really LUTV but worldwide media rights.

It's unfortunate that the FA is such a clown show. There were actually be a big market for some chamionship games which would only increase the interest in the prem. I have more than a few friends that watch championship games each weekend and some call it a much more "English" version of football. The parity in the championship is freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I suspect you're going to have your pi55 boiled a lot, whether we get promoted or not, because like it or not there are about a hundred fans who cant get to ER or away games for one reason or another, for every ONE who can't, and be assured they wont all agree with you.
    That should obviously have said "can" in the last part of the sentence that relates to those able to get to ER (bl00dy phone!)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)