+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Micro managed

Nice impressive rant m8

Too late though as Iv thrown all the Yoon cabal back in to rant another day

Perhaps another time ?

Ps If I wanted to discuss woman’s sanitary products I’d look over at the funny teams mad pages but each to their own though.

PPS see when you ask a question but don't frame it in such a way to get the answer you want back then don’t blame the person who answers exactly what your question was.
    Last edited by Shuntz; 26-02-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    A vote for independence in 2014 would’ve seen us out of the EU.
    Stop spouting facts

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Your figures were spot on and confirmed what I was saying, I pay more tax than someone doing the same job as me for the same company in England, Wales and Nth Ireland, the argument about free prescription’s is wrong as I’ve been getting that for years, the tax went up last year,

SNP increase tax, SNP council up council tax, about to introduce a congestion charge, and we still hear there are to be job cuts in Dundee council.

But wait a minute, we’ll spend £24 million on tampax, to save females with the latest mobile phones, that can smoke etc about £2.50 a month, that makes sense
    Anti male, pro feminist chavanism........welcome to the reality of the WWCHM community.

If you own a fanny or like dressing up in women's clothes you probably should vote SNP......Gay.....probably better aff labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I find polls can mean very little when the day comes to put an x in the box ,I actually voted yes in the referendum in 2014 but I can say I’m glad that went the other way now ,withdrawing from the EU is a far better result I believe in the mid to long term could be a bit sticky to begin with as Boris still seems to operate within the M25 but the bottom line is people will still buy stuff from the UK and well buy stuff from the EU and globally wider as well.

The EU is a house of cards and they are in disbelief that a founding member has walked away it only works because of the UK/Germany/France on the whole ,country’s like Ireland contribute SFA and just take ,just drive from Dublin and head south everything has been built off EU funding that’s the words of a farmer I spoke to at a wedding who said before they joined the euro he’s was on the bones of his arse and is now doing very well, you can’t build an economy off tatties and Guinness...
    I also voted yes in 2014 within 6 months I'd realised what a dick I'd been.......Never ever again will I be suckered into doing that.

Had a bit of an epithany (is that the word) when I stopped working

Voted leave two years ago mainly because of what I see when I travel to england and what I see on tv and hear on radio.

Joined a political party 9 months for the 1st time in my puff.

Have had dealings with Chris law and Graeme Day and neither impressed.....blinkered beyond belief.

Last point im not really proud to be Scottish, British or european......neither mean much to me......more loyalty to being a dundonian than anything else and my gender as males are being discriminated against in so many areas of life.

But if a bomb went aff the morrow and I became the omega man.....I'd be quite happy if truth be told.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Stop spouting facts
    Pesky things.

Do you know what a ‘unionist’ is?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Last point im not really proud to be Scottish, British or european......neither mean much to me......more loyalty to being a dundonian than anything else and my gender as males are being discriminated against in so many areas of life.

But if a bomb went aff the morrow and I became the omega man.....I'd be quite happy if truth be told.
    Ive never understood what being a ‘proud Scot’ is.

Pesky things.

Do you know what a ‘unionist’ is?
    In all honesty not really.

E.g.........I quite like the queen for stability as head of state.......I'm certainly not a monarcist.

Ive never understood what being a ‘proud Scot’ is.
    I think true national pride can be seen seen in a lot of the Balkan countries and I do believe that a lot of Americans have national pride but proud Scots it's tough to define.

I've been proud of other Scottish folk when they have excelled at something......probably last time was thon baggage handler guy who put the boot in.....lol.

1 post to go to make it 100

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)