+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    And I’ve just outed the other 4 who were collectively to blame and failed to ameliorate their Charlie Cairoli-esque foot-in-the-paste-bucket defending by scoring twice at the other end.

Your move, Boris.
    You pretty much just blamed every defender in the team that day apart from Considine because he scored 2 goals,that’s been a regular thing for his entire career.

# Anyone but Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Of course it will.

One poster on here has already blamed and he wasn't even at the fvcking match

I’m just surprised you didn’t try to blame Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    For whom and why does a simple post on a banter forum cause such angst?

It is a big and indeed bad world out there at times, thankfully not all the time though, with this, don’t take a fitba banter forum seriously.

SF
    You've a cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m just surprised you didn’t try to blame Logan.
    From behind the goal it looked offside, Shinnie was certainly moaning at Logan for something though.

You pretty much just blamed every defender in the team that day apart from Considine because he scored 2 goals,that’s been a regular thing for his entire career.

# Anyone but Considine
    Not quite. I pointed out that as part of a collective back 5, and as the least-experienced, he was carrying a Diamond so nervous that the yalla stain on the back of his shorts increased in diameter every time he half-heartedly jumped, for fear of being booked and missing a cup final that his performance meant we wouldn’t achieve. In addition, Maybury and MacNamara are commonly agreed to have swung the lead that they had in their boots, and shrunk from taking the responsibility that might have been expected, given their senior status and experience. Soutar? Holy flaps. Down there with some of the abject no-hoper butter-fingered lame poultice ‘keepers it’s been my misfortune to witness in 53 years of watching the ****ing misfits.

Yet it was the least-experienced defender, who scored 66.66% of our goals and 28.67% of the aggregate goals scored that afternoon who was to blame.

Over to you, Petrocelli.

More generally, we have the best away record in the league.
    36 points

Mid table with home record as I recall with 31 points.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Not quite. I pointed out that as part of a collective back 5, and as the least-experienced, he was carrying a Diamond so nervous that the yalla stain on the back of his shorts increased in diameter every time he half-heartedly jumped, for fear of being booked and missing a cup final that his performance meant we wouldn’t achieve. In addition, Maybury and MacNamara are commonly agreed to have swung the lead that they had in their boots, and shrunk from taking the responsibility that might have been expected, given their senior status and experience. Soutar? Holy flaps. Down there with some of the abject no-hoper butter-fingered lame poultice ‘keepers it’s been my misfortune to witness in 53 years of watching the ****ing misfits.

Yet it was the least-experienced defender, who scored 66.66% of our goals and 28.67% of the aggregate goals scored that afternoon who was to blame.

Over to you, Petrocelli.
    Ok then, he is the most experienced defender we have now yet people on here are trying to defend him by saying the likes of McKenna,Devlin and Lowe make as much mistakes as he does.

So he was the least experienced defender in 2008 and it was all of the more experienced defenders fault but now the young defenders are as much to blame as good old Consi?

# Anyone but Considine

FFS who was meant to be picking him up? 😮

I blame the 3rd man for that one.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast