+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How Far We Have Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    'There is a general belief that things will get worse before they get better'? Have to take issue with you over that GP.
    That is certainly NOT a general belief, it is a Mad belief, this is a bitter forum these days.
    I happen to believe our home form will continue & our away form will improve.
    Doesn't make me a bad person, just a Dundee United supporter.
    Take issue all you want - the majority of people on here think that (yes a small minority of the support who care enough to log in and post and are therefore still representative of the support. I know many other supporters who hold the same views but it is something neither of us can prove or disprove with certainty.

Our home results are good, our away results are bad. ALL of our PERFORMANCES are POOR.

The only way things will improve are with better, much better, performances on the park.

You, my friend have the fullest "pint half full" - its overflowing!!!

My "pint half empty" is virtually empty...😜

There is the majority on here and there is the majority in the United support. Two totally different things IMHO.

Terry do you think this forum is unrepresentative of the support?
    I’d also suggest that other United forums are saying the same things.

That's Terry's standard banter.

I disagree fwiw.

P.S. none of us will ever know for sure

Perspective ? Not a train wreck by any manner of means. There is still a long way to go this season.

Won 5, drawn 2, lost 2.

Name:  83939951-0F97-4D7D-AA74-1CBE271FA985.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  16.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    There is the majority on here and there is the majority in the United support. Two totally different things IMHO.
    Are you being serious or taking the proverbial?

The one good thing about patg GF style is we usually sit where the tickets take us. Gives us a varied, sorry, we hear the same things week in week out. Sometimes we only hear opinions for a half as supporters are leaving because of whats on display! I already know 3 or 4 who are finding it hard to make that decision to go to the match.

After seeing Falkirk and Livi away, i doubt i will go to another away game this season, and am struggling to justify going to home games!

Go to Dens Chick.Go and see good footie instead of putting yourself and your bairns through torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Basher View Post
    Go to Dens Chick.Go and see good footie instead of putting yourself and your bairns through torture.

This my dear friend is the other reason you are called 'The Mushrooms!'

Quote Originally Posted by Its Basher View Post
    You fuanny! You happy following the debt dodgers, then thats fine, but i know more Dees with season tickets for Tannadice than i know Arabs at Dens!

Ive seen my team win the league at Dens, have you seen any trophys in that time?

I don't currently know a single Arab personally who wants Ray to stay. I know a couple who would give him the next games to the split and assess it but they would fully accept if he was sacked now.

My circle of pals, workmates and football acquaintances (pub pre and post match, buses, pals of pals etc) is fairly large and varied, young, old, rich, skint, ST holders, home and away fans, lapsed fans, stay away fans - the consensus is it's time to go.

Add to that here, East, Pie and Bovril etc and the evidence to me and those I know is the majority want him out - it's almost a consensus.

On the other hand there's 2 or 3 boys I don't know on here who think everything's fine.

You are kidding yourself on lads.

Ray needs to go and enough fans have turned now there's no way back.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)