+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Evans

Gidds:

Loan deal off

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Ha! I honestly think that playing them together made Evans look worse. And Fleck too. My point is though if he was prepared to sell him why start him? Surely he'd be better playing whomever was going to be here for the season? Is he losing the plot?
    Perhaps seeing him in those 2 games made his mind up,I thought he was pretty awful in both games but so were others

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Ha! I honestly think that playing them together made Evans look worse. And Fleck too. My point is though if he was prepared to sell him why start him? Surely he'd be better playing whomever was going to be here for the season? Is he losing the plot?
    I don't think either Lundy or Evans are as poor as they've shown so far this season but i do agree Carpe startin em in't same side does none of the 3 any good.Now the move to Wigan is apparently off where does that leave Evans in regards to Satdi? Duffy surely must start at QPR and i would defo have Stearman back in't side.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I don't think either Lundy or Evans are as poor as they've shown so far this season but i do agree Carpe startin em in't same side does none of the 3 any good.Now the move to Wigan is apparently off where does that leave Evans in regards to Satdi? Duffy surely must start at QPR and i would defo have Stearman back in't side.UTCB
    Duffy in and if that is Stearman for Bash then I'm with you on that Rodders

im in with that one as well

Bash in place of Evans and Duffy in for Lundstram with Billy or McG and Woody up front

poster on s2 saying were bringing oliver norwood from brighton and marvin johnson from middlesbro in on loan might explain the evans business mind norwood would be an upgrade on evans no doubt about that dont know much about johnson that would give us 4 loans only 1 more allowed got to be a striker

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    poster on s2 saying were bringing oliver norwood from brighton and marvin johnson from middlesbro in on loan might explain the evans business mind norwood would be an upgrade on evans no doubt about that dont know much about johnson that would give us 4 loans only 1 more allowed got to be a striker
    Nixon reckons Evans move is back on but we are insistin that the loan move must mean they have to buy Evans in January.Anyone else heard owt? UTCB

the guy whos put it on there is ricky who i think is our herbert on here norwood would be a very good signing imo bit dangerous though getting him from brighton and if johnson is a winger could we be about to ditch the 3 5 2 set up ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    the guy whos put it on there is ricky who i think is our herbert on here norwood would be a very good signing imo bit dangerous though getting him from brighton and if johnson is a winger could we be about to ditch the 3 5 2 set up ?
    edit

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast