+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Mag

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    They've been destroying this board and many others for years
    No. This board wasn't destroyed by me or whoever else you name.
    This board was destroyed because people wanted their own one way traffic and got it...but it fizzled out when footymad acted up or changed round or whatever.
    I came on here when it was dead and I stuck at posting whilst it built back up a little, like now.
    So, you're basically wrong and wanting your own little yes board will destroy it sooner rather than later when there's nothing to debate other than people just agreeing.
    But then again you like that because it allows you to put up hundreds of topics for a few nods and places you right back into the limelight.
    That's your real beef, being knocked out of your limelight.

.if I was a mod on here I'd be joining the mag and asking leazes à f we questions about the usernames IP addresses etc
    Why would the mods from here join another forum just to see if a poster is this and that?
    I think you place far too much emphasis on what moderators are on forums.

.I'm sure he will even give you their address
    You talk like you're a mod on there. Are you leazes?
    No need to answer, it was more a raised eyebrow than anything.

.this board was always destroyed by 2 names at one time .wilf\ worlass partnership etc .always 2 Ashley lovers .
    Aye, don't forget about the Ashley lovers because this is what it's really about.
    Hate Ashley and do not criticise Rafa and you're fairly safe to post on a forum.
    Do the opposite of what people like you think and the gloves are off and buttons need to be pressed to rid the forum of the destroyers....eh?

I've stayed away from here mods. I'm well aware I'm not everyone's cup of tea on here with my views.
    I'll come back and throw a post in as and when if I'm allowed to, but happy enough to stay out of it to save people getting wound up.

However, I am willing to prove that I have one name on this forum and the mag for the benefit of Mr Brown.

If anyone knows the best way for me to prove it then I'm open to all thoughts.
    I assume Mr Brown will know what I need to do to prove who I am (a Newcastle United fan from Trimdon....not Manchester and physically Mr Brown you are in a position to prove this and I am willing, even though I really should have no need to do so.

This is me, ghostrider open to proving who I am, so this is the chance to put it all to bed. Can I actually be any fairer than this?

Now, before anyone comes in with " who cares who you are, you're nothing to us" or stuff like that.....don't bother to type it, because I agree. I'm a name on a forum that should not be anything other than words on a screen that debates and argues a position, just like everyone else.

I don't half rattle on, don't I?

Oh and yes, I know I said I was out but I just felt the urge to actually stand up and do my own defence kind of thing.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 13-08-2018 at 07:54 AM.

There have been other posters who were moderate about Ashley early on and put up points about positive things about his reign and by no means were they bullied or beaten down by the anti Ashley section but over the space of time they have come to be on the anti Ashley side. They did argue their points rationally and there was never any animosity or the type of vulgarity of the Pboro style from either side of the argument.

Ghost is a canny poster and if you don’t like what he posts don’t answer it’s that simple

He wasn’t banned on here he decided not to post anymore, well until now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Ghost is a canny poster and if you don’t like what he posts don’t answer it’s that simple

He wasn’t banned on here he decided not to post anymore, well until now.
    Agreed with that and good to see him back.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No. This board wasn't destroyed by me or whoever else you name.
    This board was destroyed because people wanted their own one way traffic and got it...but it fizzled out when footymad acted up or changed round or whatever.
    I came on here when it was dead and I stuck at posting whilst it built back up a little, like now.
    So, you're basically wrong and wanting your own little yes board will destroy it sooner rather than later when there's nothing to debate other than people just agreeing.
    But then again you like that because it allows you to put up hundreds of topics for a few nods and places you right back into the limelight.
    That's your real beef, being knocked out of your limelight.

Why would the mods from here join another forum just to see if a poster is this and that?
    I think you place far too much emphasis on what moderators are on forums.

You talk like you're a mod on there. Are you leazes?
    No need to answer, it was more a raised eyebrow than anything.

Aye, don't forget about the Ashley lovers because this is what it's really about.
    Hate Ashley and do not criticise Rafa and you're fairly safe to post on a forum.
    Do the opposite of what people like you think and the gloves are off and buttons need to be pressed to rid the forum of the destroyers....eh?

I've stayed away from here mods. I'm well aware I'm not everyone's cup of tea on here with my views.
    I'll come back and throw a post in as and when if I'm allowed to, but happy enough to stay out of it to save people getting wound up.

However, I am willing to prove that I have one name on this forum and the mag for the benefit of Mr Brown.

If anyone knows the best way for me to prove it then I'm open to all thoughts.
    I assume Mr Brown will know what I need to do to prove who I am (a Newcastle United fan from Trimdon....not Manchester and physically Mr Brown you are in a position to prove this and I am willing, even though I really should have no need to do so.

This is me, ghostrider open to proving who I am, so this is the chance to put it all to bed. Can I actually be any fairer than this?

Now, before anyone comes in with " who cares who you are, you're nothing to us" or stuff like that.....don't bother to type it, because I agree. I'm a name on a forum that should not be anything other than words on a screen that debates and argues a position, just like everyone else.

I don't half rattle on, don't I?

Oh and yes, I know I said I was out but I just felt the urge to actually stand up and do my own defence kind of thing.
    You're not banned from here which must mean that you are accepted? Pboro is banned for trolling which by all definitions in the world is exactly what he was doing. If you cannot see the fairness in that, I can't help you. Banning you would have been unfair because you're not here to wind up people.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    You're not banned from here which must mean that you are accepted? Pboro is banned for trolling which by all definitions in the world is exactly what he was doing. If you cannot see the fairness in that, I can't help you. Banning you would have been unfair because you're not here to wind up people.
    Ah but he is here to wind people up you see.That's what I meant saying they didn't tolerate it on the Mag forum,he also does it on the Ronnie forum as well.Have a look at his posts on said sites.I can guarantee you won't find anyone suggesting he's a "canny poster" ever.
    I have absolutely no problem with somebody having different views to somebody else..
    BUT when it's a different view against everybody else 100% of the time,that kinds of make you wonder or it should..
    He gets off on ruining threads and causing controversy,does anybody not think it's even possible for two (including his banned bum chum in this) "Newcastle" fans to support Ashley.They would be the only two in their whole weird wide world.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Ah but he is here to wind people up you see.That's what I meant saying they didn't tolerate it on the Mag forum,he also does it on the Ronnie forum as well.Have a look at his posts on said sites.I can guarantee you won't find anyone suggesting he's a "canny poster" ever.
    I have absolutely no problem with somebody having different views to somebody else..
    BUT when it's a different view against everybody else 100% of the time,that kinds of make you wonder or it should..
    He gets off on ruining threads and causing controversy,does anybody not think it's even possible for two (including his banned bum chum in this) "Newcastle" fans to support Ashley.They would be the only two in their whole weird wide world.
    Exactly.Can guarantee if everyone on here liked Ashley then Ghost and P/Boro would hate the slug like we all do.Its not a difference of opinion at all.They just want an argument.
    Have often thought of agreeing with a few of their posts and see where we go from there but I can't bring myself to write anything decent about the parasite like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I disagree, I think Ghost has had some good points to make over the years, although I do tend to disagree with him mostly. Unlike pboro, he actually acknowledged Rafa's work when things were starting to look up last season. I think most people get wound up because of the fact that they support Ashley. I don't care about that because it's so easy to prove them wrong.

Pboro never admits when he's wrong, he just posts a random opinion and if he gets people up out of their chairs, he's succeeded. That's all he cares about. If we all loved Ashley, he would be on here slagging him off.

Oh and he's insulting as well. Should have had a lot more bans in the past IMO.

I personally couldn't give two fu*cks about either of them, what they say and do goes right over my head. The absolute biggest problem on here are all the posters who cry about them both but still keep on biting at their comments. As far as I'm concerned Ghostboro should have been permanently banned a long time ago but as they don't really bother me I couldn't care less what they say.
    If you keep biting then do it in silence, there's no point in complaining. Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I disagree, I think Ghost has had some good points to make over the years, although I do tend to disagree with him mostly. Unlike pboro, he actually acknowledged Rafa's work when things were starting to look up last season. I think most people get wound up because of the fact that they support Ashley. I don't care about that because it's so easy to prove them wrong.

Pboro never admits when he's wrong, he just posts a random opinion and if he gets people up out of their chairs, he's succeeded. That's all he cares about. If we all loved Ashley, he would be on here slagging him off.

Oh and he's insulting as well. Should have had a lot more bans in the past IMO.
    Iv'e never read such a load of liberal hogwash for a while.I must say.
    It's no wonder people suspect multis on the board,especially when you have to read drivel like this....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)