+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: View From Cardiff

View From Cardiff

Pretty fair comments by the look of it.

Roy - There is a mention of 'Miss X' at the end of the quotes. You might want to remove that...

A lot less harsh than DBs report,and most agreeing about the pen,still don't think there's owt to panic about just yet but we do need 2 or 3 more as tufty knows

Good balanced read that, I bet it's not the same on Satdi.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    A lot less harsh than DBs report,and most agreeing about the pen,still don't think there's owt to panic about just yet but we do need 2 or 3 more as tufty knows

A lot of its just down to confidence as well as picking up the pace of the division. We may even have got something last night if the goal had stood at Boro.

Hopefully we'll have a couple of decent home results now to take the pressure off a bit, and then we can start working on our away form. Once we start picking up the points away I'm sure more will follow, but it'd be better to get the impending monkey off our back before it's had time to hold on tight.

Gracious comments from the Boyo's.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Good balanced read that, I bet it's not the same on Satdi.
    I hope so Gray,as much as i like Barnsley and the townsfolk that i've met down the years,i hope they're all bitterly disapointed at the end of Satdi's game.To be fair our fans are as disrespectful to the them as they are to us don't ya think? UTCB

I see Cardiff have completed the signing of Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I see Cardiff have completed the signing of Bogle
    I have to be honest and say i aint seen much of him play but from what i've read there does seem to be plenty of potential wi Bogle.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I have to be honest and say i aint seen much of him play but from what i've read there does seem to be plenty of potential wi Bogle.UTCB
    Warnock type player. I saw him at Grimsby and thought he was a 'rough diamond' sort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast