+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    When I saw the headline, I assumed the post was about Ardley.
    You actually thought Sid had posted a football topic on here Navy?? Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You actually thought Sid had posted a football topic on here Navy?? Shame on you
    I thought he was looking in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Don't forget the Homeland Security guy who Trump recruited from Fox News. He yesterday testified that the mortality rate for Covid 19 is the same as for flu (it's actually 2000% higher than flu)
    There have been 14,000 deaths in the USA this winter compared to none so far for Coronavirus.

We need to put things into perspective! The media are going overboard on this until something else more newsworthy comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    There have been 14,000 deaths in the USA this winter compared to none so far for Coronavirus.
    Ok I don't quite see the connection, could you talk me through the logic you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I thought he was looking in the mirror.

Ok I don't quite see the connection, could you talk me through the logic you're using?

647,000 people die from heart disease in the US. WHAT ARE THEY DOING ABOUT THAT?? HUH? HUH?

I understand perfectly. There have been 14,000 US respiratory related deaths this winter and zero so far from coronavirus.

But I suggest overall there has been tens of thousands more deaths of heart disease and the big C than this new virus has killed in the past month. Unfortunately death happens to us all ....... some can just handle this fact better than others. To cause outrage on this board from the pathetic Lefties I'll just say ..... what's all the humbug about?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    647,000 people die from heart disease in the US. WHAT ARE THEY DOING ABOUT THAT?? HUH? HUH?
    Serious Pie has literally just written that haha!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I understand perfectly. There have been 14,000 US respiratory related deaths this winter and zero so far from coronavirus.
    Yes thank you Captain Obvious, I understand it perfectly too, English is my native language after all. I was asking for the logical connection between the two statistics.

Is he saying that because there have been no deaths so far the Coronavirus isn't dangerous? That would be a strange attitude to take as it has barely arrived in the US yet. In that case they may as well release anthrax and small pox too seeing as they caused way fewer deaths then few last year.

Or is he saying that because 14000 died of flu it doesn't matter if another 14000 die of Coronavirus?

Serious Pie has literally just written that haha!
    Great innit?

I’m going to dig out some car accident statistics. And how many people died falling off ladders.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast