+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing fans once again C

Missing fans once again C

OK Alloa are not the most attractive team to watch but once again the home fans did not turn up with just over 1,000
    Doonhamers in attendance - approximately 400 less than last week. Can Queens continue to be full - time if we manage to stay up in what is fast becoming worrying tiimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    OK Alloa are not the most attractive team to watch but once again the home fans did not turn up with just over 1,000
    Doonhamers in attendance - approximately 400 less than last week. Can Queens continue to be full - time if we manage to stay up in what is fast becoming worrying tiimes.
    Not sustainable at these levels although I have to say I thought the crowd was around the 1350 mark as opposed to the 1100 given.

Let's remember the Standard had us as playing away at Alloa!

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Let's remember the Standard had us as playing away at Alloa!
    So we'll be at Palmerston vs. Alloa when we next play at the Ibdodrill Stadium.....Recreation Park...LOL

Taking heed of what is given as the "official attendance" usually doesn't give an accurate (or near accurate) record of the number actually there. Every clubs "official attendance" seems to be questioned rather frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    So we'll be at Palmerston vs. Alloa when we next play at the Ibdodrill Stadium.....Recreation Park...LOL
    Indodrill...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Indodrill...

attendances are only going to get worse ,lump ball football ,no positive talk coming from the club ,out all the cups ,going the wrong way in the league ,its getting harder each week to justify paying to watch queens .

I thought that real fans supported the club through thick and thin.

I wonder how the AGM went last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I thought that real fans supported the club through thick and thin.

loool are you implying im not a real fan spike after supporting queens since i was 5 years old ,now 46 and prob mist about 20 home games in that period of time ,there will be lucky if you can find many queens fans who have made that sort of commitment to queens in that space of time ,and out of that rough 20 game assessment about 5 of those game have been this season as im defo losing patience with queens this season more than i ever have in the past ,but at the end of the day it doesnt matter if you go to every game or just 1 per season or even none atol everyone has the same right of opinion about queens .and queens seem hellbent on losing fans over the last season or so ,no surprize the numbers are dropping and its the faithfull thick and thin fans you talk about thats starting to dip now not just the floaters queens are slowly crumbling .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 26-02-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)