+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Brfcs posts I agree with..

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    15 games to go! Keep the faith you pufter!! Look,we all know we need to get up. Fkn this season! I'm ****ting too you know! This one season in isolation is fun......only if we go up!!
    Come to the Wigan game with me, I have a spare ticket.

Like Stan van nel, I'll never meet or give away my real identity owing to the content of former postings. Sadly sometimes anomnyty is required for a person to truly have a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Saxo - do you really mean you can't enjoy a football match because it's in L.1?
    I often go and watch park-football, and get a lot of fun out of it! The comments by the Oldham manager made me re-think what I'd seen and - yes - it WAS a damned good game. Both teams had their periods of superiority; there was a lot of skill on show; some excellent goals were scored; and there were a lot of near misses.
    If football is only about league-tables, the you might as well support only the top six in the PL, because they are the only ones who can guarantee "success".
    Yes I really mean I can't enjoy rovers in league one. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Like Stan van nel, I'll never meet or give away my real identity owing to the content of former postings. Sadly sometimes anomnyty is required for a person to truly have a voice.
    Come in disguise then?

Come in disguise then?
    Haha

Yes I really mean I can't enjoy rovers in league one. Simple as that.
    If you where offered a direct swap with Burnley rite now, but you had to watch what they do every week, would you swap? It's direct, like for like. Upper half Prem, that exact style of play, same manager, everything. .....for Div1.

If you where offered a direct swap with Burnley rite, but you had to watch what they do every week, would you swap? It's direct, like for like. Upper half Prem, that exact style of play, same manager, everything. .....
    I enjoyed the allardyce days thoroughly. I think that answers your question!

Maybe I was a bit harsh there despair. Going off your response, you are a mature decent character. Apologies, but I hope you understand my feeling.
    It’s already forgotten, life’s too short for grudges.
    I think you’ve calmed down a bit now and thats good.
    Champs has even held out the olive branch to you, with no real hard feelings.
    I can echo Aucks sentiment in that if indeed you truly cannot face, abide, enjoy the fare at this level then that’s a shame.
    I myself much prefer it as I find it far more ‘honest’. The problem is we’re set up and catered (stadia size) for higher things and that seriously dilutes the connection between fan and team. But many others are suffering the same dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    It’s already forgotten, life’s too short for grudges.
    I think you’ve calmed down a bit now and thats good.
    Champs has even held out the olive branch to you, with no real hard feelings.
    I can echo Aucks sentiment in that if indeed you truly cannot face, abide, enjoy the fare at this level then that’s a shame.
    I myself much prefer it as I find it far more ‘honest’. The problem is we’re set up and catered (stadia size) for higher things and that seriously dilutes the connection between fan and team. But many others are suffering the same dilemma.
    I just want promotion and don't care how its achieved. I couldn't care if it was the ugliest football imaginable, as long as it got us out of this league. The thought of facing accy Stanley next season would be truly shameful.

I enjoyed my trips to t’turf in their glory days ((70’s) does that count ? 😉

I enjoyed the allardyce days thoroughly. I think that answers your question!
    Well well well ......after all the stick you've given those lot aswell?! Shall I point them in the direction of this? ��

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)