+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are We Gonna Challenge for the Championship or just fade away

Are We Gonna Challenge for the Championship or just fade away

So top of the league BRILLIANT, are we gonna stay there ? I doubt it very , very much.

Whilst all around us are strengthening their sides, preparing for a final assault on the top two or at worst a top six play off final shot, RUFC seem content to offer a contract to a player who has not kicked a ball in anger for six months only to be rejected

Come on now, take off the rose tinted glasses and seriously look at the next few months. Whilst our opposition are investing in talent to secure their final position we sit back and bring in ................

I seriously see us dropping away from a potential (with a bit of money spent in Jan) automatic promotion place to another dull year in L1.

Come on RUFC do you want to progress, do you want to play on the big SKY stage, do you want to a player or are you happy to take money from the fans and be a could have been in L1.

We are top.
    Moan when we are bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    We are top.
    Moan when we are bottom.
    My point is without investment we aint gonna be top for long

You been drinking pups strong sherry Gaz?

Just rejoice we are top

Top of the league highest scorers In this league unbeaten in 4 and you get this

Are we going to win the league the odds are stacked against us but at the moment no one else is in a better position to do it

Top 4 yes.

The others need to improve Gaz just to get parity with the standards we have set recently.

PW has intimated that he thinks we,re good enough assuming we don't lose players through recalls, suspensions or injury.
    There,s a lot of evidence for us to trust the Manager,s judgement

Just because others are signing doesn’t actually mean they’re strengthening.
    We have some good players that can get us there even if I think we need a LB.

Autos

OMĢ .. am I reading this bull.... some clubs in league 1 can only dream of what we have achieved over the last decade.... new ground 6 years in the championship.. we now stand at the top of the league 1.. scored the most goals ..best goal difference.. and yet Gaz is still moaning . Because a few teams have signed a player or 2 ... leeds .Sheffield utd. Sunderland. All bigger clubs that us took years to get out of this division..Sunderland have yet to get out.... and we find ourselves in a fantastic position half way through the season ... if I was TS , Gaz and read what you have put I'd think to myself why do I bother pumping lots of my hard earned money into this.. and I ban fans like you from going to watch match .. because your never happy .. never will be .. if we were top of the premiership you would moan ....why dont you put your hard earned money Gaz were your mouth is like TS does and if Rotherham do go up you donate £500 to bluebell wood ..

We have momentum. We have teamwork. We have power. We have experience. We are the best team.
    Go back to your homes and prepare for the Championship.

It's ok to take players till end of the season, if available(if we can't attract them when were top of the pile, we've no chance).

But signing anyone now would have to be Championship quality, and probably good wages.

Who's out there and available at our standards????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast