+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goardan Strachan

Can't help themselves posting on here, a Utd forum ha ha

As many league derbies have been missed due to dundee being in the second tier than ourselves being in the second tier.. FACT

Remind us of your derby record in the sixties...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Attachment 12848

He's a BELTER!
    4 posts in 11 minutes!!! When no one was replying to his rubbish, he just couldn't help himself.
    Name:  r.JPG
Views: 797
Size:  17.3 KB I think he must be off the meds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

As many league derbies have been missed due to dundee being in the second tier than ourselves being in the second tier.. FACT

Since the year 2000 it's 11 each...with United winning 1 from the last 8... That's a fact for you😋😋😋😋

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Since the year 2000 it's 11 each...with United winning 1 from the last 8... That's a fact for you��������
    Peter I hope that makes you feel better. I really do.

46 years YWFA

League Cup winners 1979
    League Cup winners 1980
    Premier League winners 1983
    Scottish Cup winners 1994
    Scottish Cup winners 2010

The problem for the BNB’s is quite simple. They think both teams are the same because they have 5 trophies.
    The difference being that they, certainly none of the buffoons on here,have ever known the feeling when the final whistle goes and your team has won a trophy.
    It’s impossible to put into words the complete euphoria experienced.
    Imagine dreaming you’ve just rogered the girl of your dreams and wakening up to find you have. Then you’re getting close.
    It’s a memory that never leaves you and will be discussed over and over again with your mates.
    They read the wee red book.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Is this Dianne Abbott?

Back on topic, it's gone very quiet on the wee ginger genius. Maybe he's blanked them and the dee faithful have been hoodwinked yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Back on topic, it's gone very quiet on the wee ginger genius. Maybe he's blanked them and the dee faithful have been hoodwinked yet again?
    Daily Record online says Dundee closing in on deal with Strachan.... you'd be better worrying about your fist pumping manager😋😋😋😋

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Daily Record online says Dundee closing in on deal with Strachan.... you'd be better worrying about your fist pumping manager��������
    15 minutes from post to reply. Not obsessed at all Peter

Can i just point out that Gordon,who i like by the way lives in England,when he managed Scotland he insisted that he would continue to live south of the border and that's how it panned out.I cannot see him moving up here for the FUN if he refused to do so for his country.He may well take up a role at Dens but i do think it will be similar to the role Luggy had at Tannadice.
    What i find amusing about the the appointment of McPoke is before he had even got his erse warm in the hot seat the Funsters are trying to surround him with older coaches who are probably better qualified than him to manage a football club.With over 100 applicant's for the job according to the Texan's what the phuck is the point of giving the job to someone who need's to be surrounded by more experienced men?.
    In my honest opinion they have went for the cheapest option,surely to phuck at least 99 of 100 plus applicants were better suited to manage the Fun than McPoke,they have given United their best chance of regaining their the top team in the city status since 1971 when McLean was deemed not good enough to run the Fun,FACT.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)