+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Changes

Changes

Bonner has said he will change the team tonight. This does not include him though, a glaring mistake. No manager would keep his best players out of the team. He should have given Waddock a chance to prepare the team after saturdays mess.

Other minor coaches that can be given a chance is Barry Corr.

If i went i would have to buy four seats, two for my legs in front, and two at the side for my arms, so i can fall asleep easily, my head falling backwards, and snoring loudly.

The only thing that would keep me awake would be Sam Smith wearing a ballerinas garb, and that only briefly. The caterwauling of the crowd would only reassure me, and i would sleep better, as i would know things were going badly, as they surely will.

Still there are no players of an alternate wotsit in the team, no ladies on the board, and no trans anywhere to be seen, not even in the crowd.

Where is the Cambridge friar?. Divine intervention is always useful, if intermittent in his favours. Will there be a poetry recital prior to kick off? or anything by Revel?

Step down Bonner, let the first team have a chance. Entropy, or Bonners demise as a football manager, and becoming a car salesman starts tonight.

Bonny of Cliff Rock Road Rednal

I had to Google 'caterwauling' Frank,never heard that expression before and you're never to late to learn something new 😎

Surely there's no need to buy four more tickets to get your own space,the Abbey ain't that packed on a Tuesday night for a Micky mouse cup game?

We’ve kept only 4 players that started last Saturday in today’s XI to give Sheffield United a chance.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)