+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wowser

Wowser

Name:  264s2g2.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  106.5 KB

Yes please. When tho?

Wheres this come from B58?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Wheres this come from B58?
    S2 board FKB

Really good animated video on there as well

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...lopment.57657/

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    S2 board FKB

Really good animated video on there as well

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...lopment.57657/
    I saw the thread on S2, I just didn't know where the image has originated from. It has some new features over anything I've seen before on the extension plans. Just curious where they found this. It must be fairly recent I would have thought..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I saw the thread on S2, I just didn't know where the image has originated from. It has some new features over anything I've seen before on the extension plans. Just curious where they found this. It must be fairly recent I would have thought..?
    Has been updated to include the new flats on the corner of Shoreham and Cherry Streets, as well as other extra details. I for one would love to see the exterior of both the Kop and South Stand match the others. This design is lush but can't see when or how we'd facilitate it.

Was this drawn up as part of the planning permission extension done recently?

I do not like it,the South dwarfs all the others for me,making it lopsided and like Elland Road

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I do not like it,the South dwarfs all the others for me,making it lopsided and like Elland Road
    Stadium is ready for an upgrade imo

Personally, lopsided or not, I love it

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Stadium is ready for an upgrade imo

Personally, lopsided or not, I love it
    So do I as it is today,i would be just content with doing away with the pillars on the Kop for now,if we are to redevelop the Kop,personally speaking i think the Kop should be demolished,totally flattened and start again.

I might get the kids lego out of the loft and build Bramall Lane this afternoon

i agree mr block nowt wrong with 3 sides of ground just kop that has been ignored for years as you say should be flattened build a 12k seater stand with concourse at back for bars and snack bars wonder if mr mcabe reads this board ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast