+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forest Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    And you have the cheek to call Owlstalk, "North Korea Talk".

You really are thick. He said we didn't care what you think. Didn't suggest censoring or hiding posts where non member scan't see them.
    Last edited by Holden_C; 09-09-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    It's brilliant seeing you wrong time after time.
    You can't have much fun then.

Tell us again about your kit manufacturer.

He's obviously completely oblivious as to why he's the only pig left on here (Les doesn't count as he also watches us)

Comedy gold
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 09-09-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    No you don't speak for the majority of pig fans. Those whose opinions I value as they are not deluded, season ticket holders who go home and away are of the opinion this is a big blow. They feel he could have made the difference if he was up for it. They also honestly admit he was also liable to get sent off for diving but on balance they would have preferred him in the starting line up as he offers something that's been missing this season.
    Whereas the ones I speak to who travel home and away are not bothered if he plays or not as they have performed better without him

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    You really are thick. He said we didn't care what you think. Didn't suggest censoring or hiding posts where non member scan't see them.
    It's all part of the bigger picture. Wednesday fans have been banned from here when there are United fans that have made far worse comments, yet they survive.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    Whereas the ones I speak to who travel home and away are not bothered if he plays or not as they have performed better without him
    Hmmmm, anybody else getting a whiff?

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    You actually with them at the match when they tell you this?

Just asking

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Hmmmm, anybody else getting a whiff?
    I wondered if this poster(bdtbl1)is a regular S2 poster,cos it seems to be the way for alot on there,to disagree wi other posters most/all of the time.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    You actually with them at the match when they tell you this?

Just asking
    Not at all, just adding another twist that's all. Lads who I work with say they have been better without him, yet they say he's the best player they've got

All abart opinions as usual lad who I consider to be the biggest pig at work goes/been most often says he's the best player in the league on his day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast