+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    County away aside perhaps.

We've not played well, had some strange tinkering and subs not happening, now one big shoehorn to fit the old guard in the side.
    what the hell do you mean "subs not happening"? who is the shoehorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    what the hell do you mean "subs not happening"? who is the shoehorn?
    Subs coming on too late. Arnason coming on too late when we were blatantly about to concede vs Limassol. Stockley staying on for the 2nd half of Limassol away. Tactics and positions not being changed when they clearly need changing, which stares you in the face if you actually have a clue what's happening on the pitch. Considine, Reynolds and Rooney are out of place in the type of team we're going for. I can't believe we never took any money offered for McLean.

I would like to think that last season is an indicator of this one. Last season there was a lot of tombola-ing about but eventually Derek started to play a more settled side and we were better. Hopefully he will identify our best team soon.
    Imho the wide men will be Stewart and Wright

Subs coming on too late. Arnason coming on too late when we were blatantly about to concede vs Limassol. Stockley staying on for the 2nd half of Limassol away. Tactics and positions not being changed when they clearly need changing, which stares you in the face if you actually have a clue what's happening on the pitch. Considine, Reynolds and Rooney are out of place in the type of team we're going for. I can't believe we never took any money offered for McLean.
    It's like talking with a 5 year old whose Uncle took him to a game once but has no idea about football.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I would like to think that last season is an indicator of this one. Last season there was a lot of tombola-ing about but eventually Derek started to play a more settled side and we were better. Hopefully he will identify our best team soon.
    It was Motherwell away at Fir Park on a Friday night.
    Think we won 3-1?
    He played his strongest X1 and kept that same team for about 6-7 games.
    We won them all.

Trouble is he's no clue what that strongest X1 is.
    To be honest I don't either.
    For example any time Stewart comes off the bench I think he looks good, then he starts & looks sh1te.
    GMS hasn't convinced.
    Wright will be up & down (he was poor today).
    IMO Christie needs to play "10" & May needs games at no 9 to get up to 100% fitness.
    The wide players? Not sure.
    Even in central defence & the two holding players in midfield, who do we pick?
    And can someone explain to me the mystery of Kari Arnason? He must be looking absolute sh1te in training if Reynolds can get a game in front of him.

There are more questions than answers at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I hope so too...

re Stewart, we now miss a cross from wide areas on the right into the box or someone who will drive out right at pace. He will always go onto his left foot, so we become predictable.
    Last edited by Getintaethem; 09-09-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    It's like talking with a 5 year old whose Uncle took him to a game once but has no idea about football.
    Stop boring us all to tears you mong. Tell us how well we played in the games then, where we clung on against 10 man Hamilton, stole a win against Dundee and conceded 3 to Partick.

Tactically, McInnes isn't great. He's not great at changing it during a match, not great at changing a game with subs & has on occasion, fannied about with a starting formation unnecessarily.

We do quite well in this league because our squad is better than anyone's in it apart from the mhanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Tactically, McInnes isn't great. He's not great at changing it during a match, not great at changing a game with subs & has on occasion, fannied about with a starting formation unnecessarily.

We do quite well in this league because our squad is better than anyone's in it apart from the mhanks.
    Aye, it's obvious. Hence how often he gets schooled by Tommy Wright and his team of peanuts, and in QR3.

Stop boring us all to tears you mong. Tell us how well we played in the games then, where we clung on against 10 man Hamilton, stole a win against Dundee and conceded 3 to Partick.
    ha ha, you have no idea about football and all you can do is resort to personal insults. typical.

I cannot wait until Kingsford gets the green light and you piss off out of here.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast