+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

Goodness me.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Goodness me.
    Yep, he is a ficking idiot...oh wait that is you...

so, tell us what is the question you are so keen for me to answer?

plus, please talk more football.. it is really really great someone not having a clue about football talk football... It really makes your arguments about the Kingsford stadium more credible. Now is your chance to show everyone what a football brain you have (we will forget your last bland comments)... Go on, impress us.

It's happening again

unfortunately, all you have in life Mason is a forum where nobody takes you seriously. still 24K posts on a forum where nobody takes you seriously is some commitment. So respect is due. Sad but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Yep, he is a ficking idiot...oh wait that is you...

so, tell us what is the question you are so keen for me to answer?

plus, please talk more football.. it is really really great someone not having a clue about football talk football... It really makes your arguments about the Kingsford stadium more credible. Now is your chance to show everyone what a football brain you have (we will forget your last bland comments)... Go on, impress us.
    Talk to your GP.

McInnes can't change a game through sheer tactical knowledge. His subs are too late.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Talk to your GP.

McInnes can't change a game through sheer tactical knowledge. His subs are too late.

The end.
    So you are now against our manager. I assume you are also against our Chairman. And against our stadium move.

Who else is against all three? That would be Mason. There is no coincidence that both of you are online at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I don't have a problem with McInnes changing the team all the time he is going to have to do that to keep everyone happy,my problem with him is he has got the best squad he has had in his time here but he is playing players out of position so he can keep McLean and Considine in the team.I don't mind if he wants to play those 2 but play them in their best positions,Considine at left back and McLean in the no 10 role.If he is gonna play McLean there don't play Christie wide he isn't a wide player and we have 3 players for that position.

Not sure if we are missing McGinn and Hayes that much if they were still here folk would still be moaning about them like they did when they were here.

Like I said I don't have a problem with DM chopping and changing the team he is on a hiding to nothing with that,he done the same thing last season and everyone moaned that he needed to pick his best team,then he picked the same team for 7 or 8 games in a row and everyone complained saying he needed to freshen the team so he will never win in that respect.

Last of all I can't see Arnason being here past January,it looks like this new boy Ball is ahead of him along with O'Conner,Reynolds and Considine for the centre back spots.God know why he signed him,if he even did.
    I couldn't quite fathom the formation today.
    Thought it was weird.
    Ball seemed to float between defence and midfield
    Sometimes it looked like a back 3, other times a four.
    We just looked disjointed from minute 30-90.
    As for Arnason totally agree, think he'll be free to go in January, especially when you see Ball come in & play right away.
    Ffs even Reynolds is getting in before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    There is no coincidence that both of you are online at the same time.
    and pissed off at exactly the same time... hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I couldn't quite fathom the formation today.
    Thought it was weird.
    Ball seemed to float between defence and midfield
    Sometimes it looked like a back 3, other times a four.
    We just looked disjointed from minute 30-90.
    As for Arnason totally agree, think he'll be free to go in January, especially when you see Ball come in & play right away.
    Ffs even Reynolds is getting in before him.
    I couldn't make the game today,out of curiosity were May and Rooney up front or was one of them wide left?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I couldn't make the game today,out of curiosity were May and Rooney up front or was one of them wide left?
    Both up front until about the last 10, then May was more wide left when it was clear we were happy with 0-0. (by this time Maynard was on up front).
    Both were sh1te today.
    May looks like someone who hasn't played much football lately & looks at about 75%

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast