+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Walsall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by block5upper View Post
    Are you jch's agent or summat? Stop banging on about him, he ain't good enough ffs
    I think he's got 2 agents 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Warne knows whether he's good enough or not because he sees him every day in training, and, believe it or not, that's how most managers decide who will be in the team or matchday squad.
    Unfortunately it's not just about JCH's general lack of ability, there are other issues too.
    Saddens me to read that mellow. I have obviously not seen a lot of him but I wanted him to do well.

I think he's got 2 agents ��
    Just can't help yourself can you, total waste of time even trying to answer for posts.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Saddens me to read that mellow. I have obviously not seen a lot of him but I wanted him to do well.
    I don't think it matters if he impresses us he is obviously not impressing the management team and I for one can see why

Although I have heard he has a problem with his knee but there has been no mention of this when they are talking of injuries ?

It's a shame but I personally don't think he has enough work ethic about him I thought Ball put more work in when he came on last night than I have ever seen JCH do

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just can't help yourself can you, total waste of time even trying to answer for posts.
    For crying out loud, have you had a sense of humour bypass or something?

For crying out loud, have you had a sense of humour bypass or something?
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Frog, despite what some people may think, I desperately wanted JCH to do well and thought we had unearthed a real gem when he first arrived, with all that raw pace and power. He showed flashes of his potential in his early games here but went on to frustrate successive managers because he simply didn't make progress.
    I've seen most of JCH's games for us and am convinced he lacks the necessary desire to achieve consistency and be successful.
    He was very unlucky with his injury last season but that is not the reason why he's not getting selected at the moment.
    The club has invested a lot of time and money into JCH and he has given precious little in return.
    As Ive said, there is more to this than meets the eye which I find very sad as I can see him slipping down the leagues if he's not careful.
    I'd love JCH to prove me wrong but I'll be very surprised if Warne thinks he's worth a run in the side at the moment. That's why he's tracking a non league striker at the moment.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567