+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Bri's next charity night.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    I'll get a ticket to you before pal..ask as many people as you know as i want the place full..400 tickets available.
    The Trades have a book of tickets NOW so ya can call in there or i'll have a beer with ya shortly and i'll bring tickets with me.
    ok buddie i'll be in touch

Phew I'm back...for some strange reason I was logged out after I bought a new phone.
    Anyhow, please buy some tickets everyone...either from trades club directly or me...or Rotherham Visitor centre.
    Would be great to see old friends AND new...there website states no U18 's but I've already sold tickets to families with ****agers...a mix up by me on booking the night.
    No toddlers please as it is a nightclub atmosphere as you will all know.
    Let's fill the trades with Millers madder and make it our pre-season night eh...UP the Mighty Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Phew I'm back...for some strange reason I was logged out after I bought a new phone.
    Anyhow, please buy some tickets everyone...either from trades club directly or me...or Rotherham Visitor centre.
    Would be great to see old friends AND new...there website states no U18 's but I've already sold tickets to families with ****agers...a mix up by me on booking the night.
    No toddlers please as it is a nightclub atmosphere as you will all know.
    Let's fill the trades with Millers madder and make it our pre-season night eh...UP the Mighty Millers.

Massive bump up on this post.....

Get yourselves down to the Trades on the night and let's help Bri raise some funds for what are good causes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234