+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Huddlestone

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    2m is a fair price

We just need to balance this signing with a sale now

Looks like russell could be staying after all,, anya could go? Keogh and shackell sold would be great
    Huddlestone should be signed as a holding midfielder

Judging on the four who have tried to play midfield so far Johnson Bryson Hanson Butterfield he's a must

Your theory Keogh should go is bizarre without we sign another centre half

Rowett has always like Russell and wanted him at Birmingham, so I wouldn't be surprised if he stays rarely, but if someone comes in with an offer for him then we would be open to accepting the offer. Anya has only had 1 season with us, so it's right he stays with the club.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Huddlestone should be signed as a holding midfielder

Judging on the four who have tried to play midfield so far Johnson Bryson Hanson Butterfield he's a must

Your theory Keogh should go is bizarre without we sign another centre half
    My theory being keogh is average and selling would be the best move

Wed still have pearce, davies and baird, and wisdom can be moved there if needs must

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    My theory being keogh is average and selling would be the best move

Wed still have pearce, davies and baird, and wisdom can be moved there if needs must
    and that's your secure back four is it

Hull City have just announced that Tom has officially signed for Derby County.

Welcome to the club Tom we whish you all the best.

https://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/...lestone-derby/

Welcome Tom you beauty! Good value too, provides much needed balance and takes pressure off George.

Great signing this well chuffed

A position we were lacking in and probably the best option we had imo

Welcome back tom huddlestone

Think I doubted the wisdom of this earlier on but as Ram59 suggested...if we can always have one of Huddlestone or Thorne on the pitch that's got to be a good thing.
    Given who we've got in the squad right now...what would your line up against Sunderland be now?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Think I doubted the wisdom of this earlier on but as Ram59 suggested...if we can always have one of Huddlestone or Thorne on the pitch that's got to be a good thing.
    Given who we've got in the squad right now...what would your line up against Sunderland be now?
    Judged on what we have seen so far.........

Carson
    Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsen
    Huddlestone
    Bennett Johnson Anya
    Nugent Martin

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Judged on what we have seen so far.........

Carson
    Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsen
    Huddlestone
    Bennett Johnson Anya
    Nugent Martin
    From what I've heard - not seen - I'd agree with that eddy.
    Could be quite a formidable line up...does that make Butterfield, Bryson, Blackman, Bent and Russell all surplus to requirement?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)