+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Season

Personally, I’d go for a bit of Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Wagner or Stravinsky.

But everyone to their own!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post

What like a classical mega mix Ronnie,put one together and give it an airing on here I'm all for expanding my horizons

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    What like a classical mega mix Ronnie,put one together and give it an airing on here I'm all for expanding my horizons
    If I could, I would.

Don't Sunderland follow the classical theme Ronnie?

Not a good move for them!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    In there every Frideh mate wi mi comb over. Some reight fit/fat boilers in. Pulled a lass called Wanda off't Wybourn last week.
    Like sheckin a stick in a dustbin pal. Like a wizards sleeve and flaps like John Waynes saddlebags.
    Lush.
    hahahahaahah have ya got her number a think rod,s looking to branch out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    hahahahaahah have ya got her number a think rod,s looking to branch out lol
    I can honsetly say Twirls Our Gertie's all the woman i need,She's mi dream gal and i'm her dream fella,well her nightmare at times but ya get mi drift mi owd pal.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Don't Sunderland follow the classical theme Ronnie?

Not a good move for them!
    I think so TT. Last I heard they were using a bit of Prokoviev (from Romeo & Juliet - not a good idea). Holst’s “Mars” (the bringer of war) would be much more appropriate than a love story - especially one that ends in tragedy. Simply suicidal imho!

I think so TT. Last I heard they were using a bit of Prokoviev (from Romeo & Juliet - not a good idea). Holst’s “Mars” (the bringer of war) would be much more appropriate than a love story - especially one that ends in tragedy. Simply suicidal imho!
    The only Classics i like are sung by the Ultimate Musical Icon SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART.I'm quite partial to a Mars bar nar and again tho. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The only Classics i like are sung by the Ultimate Musical Icon SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART.I'm quite partial to a Mars bar nar and again tho. UTCB
    I thought you would have had a bit of a Handel on some classical music Rod.

We hear enough about the Messiah all the time.

What we need to know is which of the owners is singing "Don't leave me this way" to the other one.
    Last edited by tomytony; 16-04-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12