+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: It's not turned out too bad for Eniola Aluko

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    If that's the case, why does IBS get sucked into the debates and cries like a big old Jessie when even slightly taxed: "why can't I say what I think! Waaaahhh!"

Bit the behaviour of a simple wind up merchant is it? Of course that pretence will be kept up, by him and others who agree with his views (you too uh? :-) ) as it keeps the appearance that they aren't just forcing their views down footy fans throats! Let's not pretend eh?

Think there's a thread ongoing about Millers signings. Don't click o/t if not interested in topic etc etc
    I object to you suggesting that I agree with his views.
    What I really don't like is people polluting a FOOTBALL message board with extreme left/right wing views so they can demonstrate their allegiances.
    My comment about "have we signed anyone yet" was tongue in cheek but clearly wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I object to you suggesting that I agree with his views.
    What I really don't like is people polluting a FOOTBALL message board with extreme left/right wing views so they can demonstrate their allegiances.
    My comment about "have we signed anyone yet" was tongue in cheek but clearly wasted.
    I did put a smiley after that, calm down old lad! And as I've said, couldn't agree more about the footy, I got your point, was just cheekily spoofing suggestions that we should ignore OTs etc. Clearly wasted too! Ne'mind eh? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I did put a smiley after that, calm down old lad! And as I've said, couldn't agree more about the footy, I got your point, was just cheekily spoofing suggestions that we should ignore OTs etc. Clearly wasted too! Ne'mind eh? :-)
    Shall we just call it quits.
    Maybe I'm getting grumpy in my old age 😀

Yep me too Mellow, always thought you were a reasonable poster and wouldn't align yourself with right or left for that matter. Yes it is a footy message site. If the likes of IBS stopped posting there would be a lot fewer political threads and we could get on m ore with the footy.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep me too Mellow, always thought you were a reasonable poster and wouldn't align yourself with right or left for that matter. Yes it is a footy message site. If the likes of IBS stopped posting there would be a lot fewer political threads and we could get on m ore with the footy.
    Cheers Roly. By the way, I forgot to tell you that a brown envelope turned up the other day but I seem to have misplaced it.....😉

Flamin' Nora as they say on Corrie! That's my world cruise cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Flamin' Nora as they say on Corrie! That's my world cruise cancelled.
    Thank goodness, at least I can now rest assured that you're not on ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

Closing my account down....won't miss the abuse and point scoring.
    You can't do that Frank, how will I contact you for that pint that you owe me?

Ignore the point scorers. They think that just 'cos it's a football site you have to be a left or right winger, when in fact you can be a centre half just like me.
    Last edited by sota; 26-06-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Won’t get into the Aluko debate but will pick up the County Borough vs Englands women debate.

I’d like to see that too.

If you like womens football, fine but don’t kid yourselves there’s any comparison to the mens game.

Seen a few reports of U15 teams beating National Womens teams. One in particular report that FC Dallas under 15’s beat the women world champions USA last year.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Won’t get into the Aluko debate but will pick up the County Borough vs Englands women debate.

I’d like to see that too.

If you like womens football, fine but don’t kid yourselves there’s any comparison to the mens game.

Seen a few reports of U15 teams beating National Womens teams. One in particular report that FC Dallas under 15’s beat the women world champions USA last year.
    Thats a very different thing Howdy. National U15s, and even semi pro u15s can have great skills and physique that could well challenge. But women's footy no better than pub footy as Fire suggests?? Come ooooon!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast