+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Salmond lied during indyref camoaign

Alex Salmond lied during indyref camoaign

And now he's been forced to admin it

Whitewash paper = Back of a fag packet case for independence
    - view external link

re: Alex Salmond lied during indyref camoaign

Oh yes, the pound which is supposed to be half oors tae start wi'. :/

hvnsdiedfairandsquare, gay as phukk

Salmond is a pompous ****, the epitome of the career politician and the main reason the indy vote was declined, he failed to bring it home and very few ever believed the words coming from his mouth, a failure and a liar, yer typical yesser.

He's even using the Brussels attack to try and justify his stance on independence stating it would be a safer country than it is now, He said: “Scotland would have better intelligence and the reason you have better intelligence is because you’ve contacts with your immigrant community . . . I’m saying we’d have a better intelligence service and handle because we’ve got better relationships with our immigrant communities".

A complete imbecile who'll cite this contact as a close friend.......... - view external link

Salmond lied, not really a shock. Is it a coincidence that he and sturgeon are both childless and have no real stake in Scotland's future beyond their miserable lifetimes? A wee bit like Angela Merkel and the problems Germany now faces.

The biggest liars are Westminster just look at the amount of promises they made during the referendum ..
    Steel jobs would be safe.
    Pensions would be safe..
    8,000 jobs for trident and ship building oh but they failed to tell you there's only 520 jobs in faslane regarding trident and building of how many frigates anyway most of the 520 come up from England to work and go back home at the weekend..
    Watered down powers
    ACH there's a huge list of promises ..
    Anyway we just have to get on with it. But let me just say this I have no problem with our south of the border friends but I dont have any time for Westminster for the way they have treated Scotland and its people through the decades ..

Tanks in Glasgow sent in by Westminster and the Scottish soldiers were sent away you lads on here I'm sure know the story.

Our devolution vote in the late 70s that was kept being changed with the final one saying if you didn't vote it was a no.

The McCrone report...
    Iraq where we los

the snp are a joke party, loved by kvnts with a chip on their shoulder , the type of lumpen proletariat who project all their misery onto one big bad fantasy ogre called Westminster, grow up ffs, you lost, get over it, get used to it.
    I am ashamed of the motley crew they sent down to London, everyone a phuking beamer to our country and without a clue, their antics are a never ending source of shame and we ain't seen nothing yet.

SNP on track for another overall majority at the Scottish Elections. Proud of my countrymen & women, they know what's best

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon
    SNP on track for another overall majority at the Scottish Elections. Proud of my countrymen & women, they know what's best
    They certainly knew what was best on the 19th of September, 2014.

[quote="Buc"]The biggest liars are Westminster just look at the amount of promises they made during the referendum ..
    Steel jobs would be safe.
    Pensions would be safe..
    8,000 jobs for trident and ship building oh but they failed to tell you there's only 520 jobs in faslane regarding trident and building of how many frigates anyway most of the 520 come up from England to work and go back home at the weekend..
    Watered down powers
    ACH there's a huge list of promises ..
    Anyway we just have to get on with it. But let me just say this I have no problem with our south of the border friends but I dont have any time for Westminster for the way they have treated Scotland and its people through the decades ..

Tanks in Glasgow sent in by Westminster and the Scottish soldiers were sent away you lads on here I'm sure know the story.

Our devolution vote in the late 70s that was kept being changed with the final one saying if you didn't vote it was a no.

Th

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)