+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I doubt it, very few people are actually interested, as proved by the results last week. Of course, I know it's difficult to remember, as it was an awful long time ago but Labour were never involved in any sleaze whilst they were in power, were they?
    People probably should be interested in who’s lining the prime minister’s pockets in secret though? What if it was someone like Putin?

And before you ‘whatabout Labour’, I’d be interested in anyone secretly lining their pockets too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    People probably should be interested in who’s lining the prime minister’s pockets in secret though? What if it was someone like Putin?

And before you ‘whatabout Labour’, I’d be interested in anyone secretly lining their pockets too.
    Even if the gen pub were interested, what's the chances of them ever being completely informed of Gov corruption, (by any Gov)? A big fat zero, I would guess. These things tend to end up in a filing cabinet, marked 'classified' and then stored in a big warehouse next to the ark of the covenant.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Oh dear. The PM might be a bit tied-up sorting out the latest probe!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57055882
    It is mainly the media and opposition that are only interested, Joe public couldn't give a toss obviously looking at recent results.

You can post what you like. Criticising Sid whilst ignoring what would embarrass a halfwit’s WhatsApp group is fairly telling on you though.
    Thank you for advising I can post what I want it is much appreciated.

If you think it through BFP if I was criticising Sid by saying he is the pot calling the kettle black about the post I must have been criticising the original poster as well.

You thinking that this is fairly telling on me makes me smile with this comment from someone as intelligent and unbiased as you.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Thank you for advising I can post what I want it is much appreciated.

If you think it through BFP if I was criticising Sid by saying he is the pot calling the kettle black about the post I must have been criticising the original poster as well.

You thinking that this is fairly telling on me makes me smile with this comment from someone as intelligent and unbiased as you.
    If you wanted to criticise the original poster, maybe just criticise the original poster then? Saves any misunderstandings? I get you disagree with Sid on a few things, but I can’t ever remember him commentating fairly crudely on the attractiveness or otherwise of a female politician.

If you wanted to criticise the original poster, maybe just criticise the original poster then? Saves any misunderstandings? I get you disagree with Sid on a few things, but I can’t ever remember him commentating fairly crudely on the attractiveness or otherwise of a female politician.
    Now this is interesting Biffa:

Even if the gen pub were interested, what's the chances of them ever being completely informed of Gov corruption, (by any Gov)? A big fat zero, I would guess. These things tend to end up in a filing cabinet, marked 'classified' and then stored in a big warehouse next to the ark of the covenant.
    Well we know someone else paid for Johnson’s Downing Street refurbishment and we know someone else paid for his Caribbean holiday, don’t you think he should tell us who? And why?

Otherwise it starts to look like the UK is some tinpot failed state whose politicians can be bought by the highest bidder.

Now this is interesting Biffa:

I would demand home rule for Lincolnshire and banning of the internet if it meant I didn’t have to watch oxygen thieves like him anymore.

It looks like Brexit may well lead to the end of the UK, who’d have thought it? The Tories are the English Nationalist Party nowadays so I’m sure they’ll be pleased.

I would demand home rule for Lincolnshire and banning of the internet if it meant I didn’t have to watch oxygen thieves like him anymore.

It looks like Brexit may well lead to the end of the UK, who’d have thought it? The Tories are the English Nationalist Party nowadays so I’m sure they’ll be pleased.
    The new Scottish Ambassador presents his credentials to her Majesty at the Court of St. James Name:  CREDS.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  68.0 KB

English nationalist party absolutely nails it BFP.

Page 119 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast