+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: There goes my first love

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    May birthday! Just gone or coming up? Have a half on me. Don't know if you saw on another thread that I mentioned our pint of shandy wager (or was it a half) about PW and PH one day managing at a higher level. I claim that PH is now managing at a higher level as S****horpe is latitudinally higher than Ipswich
    May 23. Keep the shandy on ice. Warne's next job will be kit man for St Kilda's school for wayward girls second eleven. You heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    May 23. Keep the shandy on ice. Warne's next job will be kit man for St Kilda's school for wayward girls second eleven. You heard it here first.
    Small world. On the day you was celebrating your 45th birthday I was making the 2nd Mrs CAM the most miserable woman alive

Cam how many shandy’s do you actually owe ? 😂
    Some soft stuff on here today.
    Pocket and Wendum the old romantics 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Cam how many shandy’s do you actually owe ? 😂
    Some soft stuff on here today.
    Pocket and Wendum the old romantics 😁
    Glad you reminded me as I think Pocket may owe me a few from our failed cunning plan to take over RUFC. On second thoughts though I may have forfeit them for him making donations to worthy causes on my behalf. I think I need a tally man to keep me straight.

Haha! The Number 1 when I emerged in May 1952 was Blue Tango by Leroy Anderson - a song I have never heard so far as I know. Oddly enough though the Most Played Jukebox Song that month was Doris Day's A Guy is a Guy.
    Through reading your posts i thought you were younger..youre actually 18 months older than me..and i am a fossil 👻

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Through reading your posts i thought you were younger..youre actually 18 months older than me..and i am a fossil ��
    I am 66 going on 12. My posts are the youngest part of me. If you had been paying attention my past references to first going to Millmoor with my dad around 1958 were a bit of a clue!

Haha! The Number 1 when I emerged in May 1952 was Blue Tango by Leroy Anderson - a song I have never heard so far as I know. Oddly enough though the Most Played Jukebox Song that month was Doris Day's A Guy is a Guy.
    Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddCowdMce7c

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I,m much obliged, Exile. Never heard it before. Fantastic. I have two left feet but it made me want to start dancing.

Pocket, I'd just listened to that before posting. Took me back to the Charade Club in the early 70s and another lost love.
    Would you like to swing on a star.Big D Erwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Would you like to swing on a star.Big D Erwin.
    Lol, I remember that song very well from my youth but don't know which version I listened to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast