+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 261 of 560 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Why has Aldo or any other fan needed to prove anything? We have a stadium where our team plays. We will . continue going and handing over our cash until it's closed down, deemed not fit for purpose, if it's sinks before Wednesday or any other story our board wish to peddle then that is just fine. They are the ones who need to prove their statements and take us to the holy fieldy in the shire. Expect boardroom changes when this cluster**** develops.
    Simply using his own argument philosophy to his points.

A statement was made by the board and it appears a fan questioned it, did his own analysis and then published for discussion.
    Simply saying "I'm sure it can be done" with no backing does not strengthen an debate point.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Yes, how weird, trying to confirm your source. Well just so you know he's an experienced architect, but you keep up your fairy stories and believing only what you want to hear.
    Questioning how it's all getting paid for? Lets not talk about fairy stories.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 21-10-2017 at 04:28 PM.

To recap

It’s alright for the club to not provide any proof of funding
    Stewart Milne will probably chip in leaving us no debt anyway
    The new ground will look great, even though nobody knows what it’ll look like & the folk building it have never done anything like this before
    There won’t be any transport issues. Folk not willing to use a shuttle bus are lazy
    Tom Widdows from Donstalk says Pittodrie can’t be redeveloped, so we shouldn’t attempt it

That about right?

Yes, how weird, trying to confirm your source. Well just so you know he's an experienced architect, but you keep up your fairy stories and believing only what you want to hear.
    "Experienced architects" presumably also designed, for example, some of the local architecture that saw Aberdeen given a Carbuncle award a few years ago, the Heysel Stadium, the Pompidou Centre, and the unfit-for purpose Wimpey boxes that thousands of us were forced into buying when Thatcher forced local authorities to sell council housing stock?

It'll be what it'll be, but the transport issue is the elephant in the room for the club. Much like the contemporary reported frustrations with the "metropolitan urban liberal elite", those in charge of our club and those promoting the design and location, are shrugging their shoulders at best, or baring their arses at worst, at my fellow plebeians. "Let them hire limos", might have been Marie-Antionette's response had Le Stade de France been mooted for the banlieu in pre-revolutionary Paris.

So..... some Austrian bitch with a bare a'rse is feeding elephants on the train?

Just checking I've got you right.

I’m on LinkedIn so had a look at Tom Widdows page,if it’s the same guy someone should join Dons talk and tell him using a photo of yourself standing in a bar looking half cut as your profile photo on LinkedIn isn’t the best idea

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Questioning how it's all getting paid for? Lets not talk about fairy stories.
    Don't move the goalposts pal, you said that the 12k capacity was a fairytale, now that you've been forced to take the word of a qualified architect who modelled more or less that exact figure under current planning and UEFA requirements, you're going to move along. If you're happy to admit you're wrong fair enough.

How's it getting paid for? Who cares, we won't be paying for it, that's for the club to sort out.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    "Experienced architects" presumably also designed, for example, some of the local architecture that saw Aberdeen given a Carbuncle award a few years ago, the Heysel Stadium, the Pompidou Centre, and the unfit-for purpose Wimpey boxes that thousands of us were forced into buying when Thatcher forced local authorities to sell council housing stock?
    With respect to footprint and regs then I'm afraid I'll take the word of that architect rather than some greetin faced paps on abmad.

Don't move the goalposts pal, you said that the 12k capacity was a fairytale, now that you've been forced to take the word of a qualified architect who modelled more or less that exact figure under current planning and UEFA requirements, you're going to move along. If you're happy to admit you're wrong fair enough.

How's it getting paid for? Who cares, we won't be paying for it, that's for the club to sort out.
    I said I believe Pittodrie can be renovated, I never said the 12k was a fairytale. You are the one obsessed by this and believing;

1. Stewart Milne
    2. An experienced architect from another football forum that I presume you know their background in stadium architecture.

Who cares how it's getting paid for? We won't be paying for it? Nice one pal

Jeezo, talking about head in the sand.

Page 261 of 560 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast