+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New App

New App

anyone downloaded the new clarets app ?- if i win the signed shirt i will donate it here as i friggen hate it-

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    anyone downloaded the new clarets app ?- if i win the signed shirt i will donate it here as i friggen hate it-
    Have you a link please IDWT ?

Hey Alf - i had a link but its gone missing-

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Hey Alf - i had a link but its gone missing-
    No problem ,I've found it mate..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No problem ,I've found it mate..
    Then phuckin share it P!ss bag

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Then phuckin share it P!ss bag
    Here it is

BURNLEY FC
    CLARETS PLAYER HD APP
    Burnley Football Club are delighted to announce the launch of the new Burnley FC Official App, for mobile devices, to allow supporters to keep up-to-date with their club while on the go.

The new app is your one-stop shop for all Burnley FC related content, including Clarets Player videos, live match commentary, up-to-the second news, links to social media, as well as quick links to tickets and retail.

The app is completley FREE to download and is available now from the Apple App Store, or Google Store by searching 'Burnley FC - Clarets Player' or use the links below.

And remember, The Burnley FC Official App is your perfect 'on the go' companion to watch all your favourite Clarets Player content, and of course LISTEN LIVE to all league and cup matchdays...including the BIG ONE this coming weekend as the Clarets take on Manchester City at the Etihad!

bit like the shirt- its no great shakes-

I'd agree IDWT, as you can only view video's and listen to live commentary if you are already subscribing to it.

Exactly Alto- complete waste of time

It's a bag of Schite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)