+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Theresa May

Rumour is she's chucking it on health grounds. Hope she's got private healthcare.

Or it could be a snap GE

Think you might be right with the GE guess. You also need to stop following certain pish on Twitter

I just clicked the trend button thingy but you're right, I'll stick to my football gossip in future. That's never wrong

In terms of the vote in Scotland, the SNP are still about where they were in 2015 if you look at the polls (the last poll had them at 47% which is maybe slightly lower than the kind of polling numbers they were getting at the last election, but not much lower). The real difference is Labour are now a non-entity and the Tories are polling almost 30% so the country is going to end up with a Tory/SNP split.

Bizarre how much Scottish politics has changed in just a few years and pretty much underlines the point that a lot of politics is about the issues on the agenda rather than what politicians actually say/do - when everyone was thinking of the left vs the right, Labour were winning Scotland comfortably in general elections and Theresa May would have been viewed as some kind of Thatcher-esque folk devil, now we're thinking about independence/Brexit and the SNP and Tories are miles ahead.

The SNP is New Labour in plaid and the Tories remain ****s, as they always will.

I probably won't bother putting a cross in a box at all. I'm sick to **** of tactical voting since there's nothing on offer that meets my aspirations and the community's needs.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The SNP is New Labour in plaid and the Tories remain ****s, as they always will.

I probably won't bother putting a cross in a box at all. I'm sick to **** of tactical voting since there's nothing on offer that meets my aspirations and the community's needs.
    I'll still vote tactically but you are right. It's tiresome now.

Another facking election, snooze.

I suppose it is a chance to give the annoying Mrs Krankie a good kicking.

The SNP will do much and such maybe even get rid of Mundell just under 800 to shift can be done and will be done.

Time will tell. But i expect a sting in the tail with the SNP .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    The SNP will do much and such maybe even get rid of Mundell just under 800 to shift can be done and will be done.

Time will tell. But i expect a sting in the tail with the SNP .
    There is absolutely nae chance of that at all.

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast